JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
8) Just found this Forum and, Since I also have been living in the Northwest for, lo, these many years, I'm looking forward to interesting and informative exchanges here. I've been a hunter/shooter for decades and reload my own as well. The current inventory is:

Bersa Thunder 380
S&W 4006 .40 cal
S&W model 29, 6" Barrel
Marlin 336C 30-30 Scoped
Savage 111 30-06 No Accu-Trigger, Longer range shooter. Scoped
Marlin 444P Outfitter (my Thumper) Lyman 66LA Peep Sight (for when we don't take prisoners)
Ruger 10/22 (Scoped) for Ground varmints! Place the crosshairs just at the base of the tail and let one off!
Mossberg 500 12ga. 20" barrel & 28" barrel, Don't need sights on this one (Hallway Howitzer) Also (No prisoners)
And, of course, Many more on the way.

I usually go to the mountains just West of me here in Wash. Co. Oregon, where there are several gravel pits and kill afternoons practicing. I, too live in Hillsboro. Hi to all!!:s0155:

8) Just found this Forum and, Since I also have been living in the Northwest for, lo, these many years, I'm looking forward to interesting and informative exchanges here. I've been a hunter/shooter for decades and reload my own as well. The current inventory is:

Bersa Thunder 380
S&W 4006 .40 cal
S&W model 29, 6" Barrel
Marlin 336C 30-30 Scoped
Savage 111 30-06 No Accu-Trigger, Longer range shooter. Scoped
Marlin 444P Outfitter (my Thumper) Lyman 66LA Peep Sight (for when we don't take prisoners)
Ruger 10/22 (Scoped) for Ground varmints! Place the crosshairs just at the base of the tail and let one off!
Mossberg 500 12ga. 20" barrel & 28" barrel, Don't need sights on this one (Hallway Howitzer) Also (No prisoners)
And, of course, Many more on the way.

I usually go to the mountains just West of me here in Wash. Co. Oregon, where there are several gravel pits and kill afternoons practicing. I, too live in Hillsboro. Hi to all!!:s0155:
Any interest in selling your Marlin 444P?

Some people are visual learners.
Screenshot_20201217-193018_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews