JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm recently a new member here and thought I'd see if I can figure out how to post some pictures.

My boys are now 8 and 4 years old and the hunting and fishing just keeps getting better every year. We had just over 40 Salmon and Steelhead on our boat this fall, Justins first year to reel in some big fish on his own.

We had a great year of hunting it was Jacks first year to hunt with me. Jack will be 9 next year and able to begin the mentoring program. Looking forward to many years of hunting and fishing with them as they grow up!
-Steve

salmon.jpg
deer09b.jpg
bear09.jpg
deer09c.jpg
elk.jpg
elk2.jpg

right on man. wat r u gonna do with the bear meat? everytihng looks awesome....except the coyote. never been for killing them in the hills but the rest looks like a full freezer?!

<< loves huntin and fishin w/ the kids .. to bad they gotta grow up ... only a few yrs left till mine find families of their own... hopefully the huntin and fishin will still be a family tradition ... SO ALL that typin is the long way of sayin ENJOY IT they grow up real fast ..... Don

right on man. wat r u gonna do with the bear meat? everytihng looks awesome....except the coyote. never been for killing them in the hills but the rest looks like a full freezer?!

Bear meat- spicy summer sausage at gartners is good. Didnt care for the hams we had smoked there. A friend of the family in eastern oregon smoked the ones from this bear and they turned out great!

Only good coyote is a dead coyote:D This one was shot on my cousins farm between deer hunts and hopefully it was the one that recently killed their daushound.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top