Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Great Fall for Hunting and Fishing

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by Radkng, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Radkng

Radkng Boring, Oregon Member

I'm recently a new member here and thought I'd see if I can figure out how to post some pictures.

My boys are now 8 and 4 years old and the hunting and fishing just keeps getting better every year. We had just over 40 Salmon and Steelhead on our boat this fall, Justins first year to reel in some big fish on his own.

We had a great year of hunting it was Jacks first year to hunt with me. Jack will be 9 next year and able to begin the mentoring program. Looking forward to many years of hunting and fishing with them as they grow up!
    -Steve

salmon.jpg
    deer09b.jpg
    bear09.jpg
    deer09c.jpg
    elk.jpg
    elk2.jpg

2. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Wow you did have a great year. Those are excellent pictures.

3. Logical1

Logical1 southeast portland, OR Member

great Pics man, I have two boys that are 8 and 10 and they also love the fish, hunt and shooting aspects of sportmans world. Now if I can only get them clean the fish.......

4. Humpyslayer

Humpyslayer Kent Member

That's awesome! Looks like you definitely had a heck of a year.

5. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

Great job buddy!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. sbwool63

sbwool63 Clark County, WA Member

right on man. wat r u gonna do with the bear meat? everytihng looks awesome....except the coyote. never been for killing them in the hills but the rest looks like a full freezer?!

7. roguebowhunter

roguebowhunter medford Member

<< loves huntin and fishin w/ the kids .. to bad they gotta grow up ... only a few yrs left till mine find families of their own... hopefully the huntin and fishin will still be a family tradition ... SO ALL that typin is the long way of sayin ENJOY IT they grow up real fast ..... Don

8. Radkng

Radkng Boring, Oregon Member

Bear meat- spicy summer sausage at gartners is good. Didnt care for the hams we had smoked there. A friend of the family in eastern oregon smoked the ones from this bear and they turned out great!

Only good coyote is a dead coyote:D This one was shot on my cousins farm between deer hunts and hopefully it was the one that recently killed their daushound.

9. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Wow, very cool pictures! You have stocked up on good eatin' and great memories they won't soon forget!

10. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

11. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Way to go man. Raisin' em up right!