JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
Ok i'm sure I'm not the only one here who shares this opinion, but can we stop putting things that are not "great deals" in that sub? Specifically anytime someone finds any in stock ammo! Just because it's in stock doesn't make it a great deal and it gets annoying seeing that sub flooded with these posts. Perhaps a different sub could be created for ammo spotting?

Thanks!

I don't look around the web all day long for ammo, two separate threads for ammo popped up there that scored me some Rimfire. Wasn't the greatest price, but at least I didn't have to go looking myself.

So, I disagree, I don't mind seeing the ammo alerts. There are also pretty legitimate deals posted there all the time.

I pretty much agree with @Reno .

I walked into Fisherman's last Saturday. 5 boxes of 28 gauge and 3 boxes of 300 Weatherby was all of the ammo in the entire store.

Finding ammo in a store is worth noting. An "ammo spotted" thread would be something that would (hopefully) die a slow death.

I also side with Reno. In the past, I have posted what I considered "great deals" and now am somewhat taken aback at what currently qualifies. But in today's world, if you don't have any, having the option to get some sort of qualifies. I just ordered 3 pounds of Enduron 4451 powder from Natchez Shooter's Supply for $146, including shipping, hazmat and WA state sales tax. It is the most I have ever paid per pound, but I really wanted to have some 4350 burn rate powder on hand. So, not a great deal, price wise, but at least I have some on the way.

I have been alerted many times as to what and when ammo is available in my area. Any ammo, especially a cartridge I use is a great deal in this climate

Ok i'm sure I'm not the only one here who shares this opinion, but can we stop putting things that are not "great deals" in that sub? Specifically anytime someone finds any in stock ammo! Just because it's in stock doesn't make it a great deal and it gets annoying seeing that sub flooded with these posts. Perhaps a different sub could be created for ammo spotting?

Thanks!
They usually get moved as they are not great deals but just a heads up. They are being moved to the ammo/reloading section as they are found. If you see one in the great deals that is just a heads up use the report feature and please give reason for the report.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top