JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a bunch of Santiam cut beans and corn for $.33 per can, no limit.

They had chicken of the sea tuna for $.68 per can, no limit.

My wife got a link for a $10 off $50 coupon. Of course we got it after we stocked up... but here it is:

Coupons and Specials | WinCo Foods

Click link above . On left- Click on Local Coupons (1)

You'll have to download a coupon printer program but it was painless. Even if you don't use the coupon, I doubt we'll see better prices anytime soon.

I also picked up some canned veggies - great deal.

We received the $10 off coupon in the mail. Winco has good prices on most items, and I'm liking the 20% discount on a one time purchase. Doesn't include alcoholic beverages though. Bummer..........

I wonder if the Salem store runs uniform to the 82nd store in sales and such...

I remember shopping the 82nd Winco back in the 90's when I was younger, married, with a couple little ones to feed, and STUGGLING to make ends meet... Winco saved my A$$ back then, BIG TIME.

I went to the 102nd and NE Halsey Winco in Portland and they had Green Giant corn (kernal and cream style) and green beans (cut and french cut) for $0.33 per can. They do not indicate where they were packed, so I would have preferred the Santiam since those are packed in Salem. Thank you for the heads up al503.

I wonder if the Salem store runs uniform to the 82nd store in sales and such...

I remember shopping the 82nd Winco back in the 90's when I was younger, married, with a couple little ones to feed, and STUGGLING to make ends meet... Winco saved my A$$ back then, BIG TIME.

It was last Monday but I got the same deals at the south Salem Winco. I personally love Winco, a lot of their customers I could live without....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top