Great deal on canned veggies and tuna at Winco on 82nd

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by SPHBS, Jan 11, 2013.

1. SPHBS

SPHBS
    Portland

Just picked up a bunch of Santiam cut beans and corn for $.33 per can, no limit.

They had chicken of the sea tuna for $.68 per can, no limit.

My wife got a link for a $10 off $50 coupon. Of course we got it after we stocked up... but here it is:

Coupons and Specials | WinCo Foods

Click link above . On left- Click on Local Coupons (1)

You'll have to download a coupon printer program but it was painless. Even if you don't use the coupon, I doubt we'll see better prices anytime soon.

2. FortunateSon

FortunateSon
    Marion County

I also picked up some canned veggies - great deal.

We received the $10 off coupon in the mail. Winco has good prices on most items, and I'm liking the 20% discount on a one time purchase. Doesn't include alcoholic beverages though. Bummer..........

3. Stomper

Stomper
    SCREW YOU SALEM!!
    SCREW YOU SALEM! Gold Supporter

I wonder if the Salem store runs uniform to the 82nd store in sales and such...

I remember shopping the 82nd Winco back in the 90's when I was younger, married, with a couple little ones to feed, and STUGGLING to make ends meet... Winco saved my A$$ back then, BIG TIME.

4. 2ANewbie

2ANewbie
    S.E. Portland

I went to the 102nd and NE Halsey Winco in Portland and they had Green Giant corn (kernal and cream style) and green beans (cut and french cut) for $0.33 per can. They do not indicate where they were packed, so I would have preferred the Santiam since those are packed in Salem. Thank you for the heads up al503.

5. Stomper

Stomper
    SCREW YOU SALEM!!

Well, thanks to the OP... I just got back from the Salem Winco, and because of you, it just set me back close to $300 in more canned and dry goods.

Thanks a lot, pal... I directly blame YOU! ;)

6. Mrand55

Mrand55
    Salem

It was last Monday but I got the same deals at the south Salem Winco. I personally love Winco, a lot of their customers I could live without....

7. Stomper

Stomper
    SCREW YOU SALEM!!

Yeah, I hear you on that... They should start a "People of Winco" website, like they did for Walmart... LOL!