JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a spare ACH helmet in small that I did a little ballistic testing on. It didn't stop anything. Nothing. 9mm and .22LR went through and through. I lost faith in "ballistic" helmets then.
Yeah that's about as scientific as you need to be when testing stuff like that. I've always been curious how stout a K-pot would be. I guess now I know.

Yeah that's about as scientific as you need to be when testing stuff like that. I've always been curious how stout a K-pot would be. I guess now I know.

The CPG Facebook page is posting test videos now. They say they'll have a "full lab video out soon," but did post some of the progress.

Anyways, here are some pics of mine.

2016-09-16-17-59-19.jpg 0916161803a.jpg 0916161803b.jpg 0916161803c.jpg 0916161804.jpg

One thing I actually need to get is a decent helmet for mounting my NVGs to. I don't really care to pay the money or deal with the added weight of a helmet like this. I've been to this point somewhat reticent to look at airsoft stuff. Anyone got any pointers on this? I've been thinking about just getting one of the generic climbing type helmets (I rock climb anyways, so double duty... but never bought a helmet) and then attaching the fixture for the rhino mount.

So my hat size is 7 3/8. What helmet size would work best

According to this hat sizing chart, you could likely get away with the M/L size because it goes up to 24" head circumference, and the size you just said you are is 23.125". Are you always a 7 3/8 or can you get away with going a little bigger sometimes? For fitted hats I'm between a looser 7 3/4 and a tighter 8. The L/XL helmet fits me easily.

Hat Sizing Chart

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top