JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was window shopping at the new Cabelas on the 31st, and came across the RCBS dispenser and scale, but they were sold separately which totaled around $420.00 bucks. The combo sold for $300.00, but the shelf was bare. I asked if they would let me purchase them separately for the combo price. I was surprised when they said yes. And it was because of overstock, I got the last dispenser and there was only one scale left. I also got a $50.00 mail in rebate. I was contemplating on buying this unit over the internet for the last couple of weeks. I know Cabelas has high prices on most of their product, but their customer service was excellent.

Over the years I've found some stuff in store that was priced okay, things you'd have to order AND pay shipping on. Considering that you can peruse the Cabela's web site and have something shipped to the store, and then pick it up sans shipping is attractive to me. In any case I won't go out there to look around unless it's at off peak times.

I have yet to have any good experiences to report in the Cabelas stores out West.

I'm not here to bash, but to acknowledge that when somebody does have a good experience, it is remembered.

I would hope that Cabelas could know that when they do in fact please a customer, we do appreciate it, and maybe they could learn that when customers are treated well, there's just that much more chance that the customer will return soon for another purchase.

Thanks for the positive report.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
I've always had very good customer service there. Most of their stuff is overpriced, but you can occasionally find a good deal. I'm usually only there for items that I can't find anywhere else. I shop around while I'm there and often find a deal on something else that I want.

I was at the new store the other day and one of the guys working the ammo department saw me pick up a particular brand of ammo.
he stopped me and said "I just priced that ammo on sale, let me know when your about to check out. Its not in the system yet, I'll make sure you get the deal."
Real stand up service over there.

Good to hear. But I went in to the store the saturday after xmas and all the guns I was looking at just a few weeks prior were $40-70 higher. They marked them up just for the holidays. Sad

They have deals...Just need to look for them. They do have high prices, online tends to be less. They will match prices. Items needs to be in stock when they call on price (weak)...Have them check with manager on override. That works. Its been good so far.

I bought a ammo can with 600 .223 in it at the Lacey store about 2 months ago. It was marked down pretty nicely from the original sticker. I bought it with no taxes because im from Oregon surprised me being so far from the border. A couple weeks after my wife was cleaning out her purse and found the receipt from that purchases and said I need to look at it. Well there were 2 of them one regular and another smaller one that said I had a $50 rebate to use in store or online. Sceptical I went to the tualitin store and asked about it. It said was going to expire like the next day. Sure as stuff it was $50 instant rebate no other purchase needed. Got a very nice case for my AK had a penny left over and walked out happy. The rebate was not posted with the ammo cans and the cashier said nothing about it Im guessing because my wife had her new Pom puppy with her and the girls at the register went crazy for the dog. So just saying look at the receipts before tossing you might have a little gift on there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top