JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife is amazing at picking out things I like as birthday and Christmas presents. Here are two of the best recent ones.

Birthday 2009: Full boat passes to the Autoclub 500, pit passes, Hendricks hospitality tent, etc.
JohnatInfineon2009.jpg

Christmas 2013: 15 laps in a NASCAR stock car...
rwre2sm.jpg

That second gift is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. What great gifts have you received lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas present a couple years ago from Wifey. I come from a train nut family so the ride IN the locomotive was a real thrill!

I think the engineer may have been the "Original" owner.

6f3ca6a0-7f81-41c6-ad36-ae997f14a96a_zps0825bc12.jpg 320e2dfb-9ae8-4fd7-97eb-f3b954fae7ee_zps02889645.jpg P1020782_zps5ef42600.jpg

<broken link removed>

A few years ago, for my 40th, my wife let me be "a fighter pilot for a day". THAT was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on....(actually a flight suit)

As a former instrument technician my eye is immediately drawn to that huge brass gauge. I've spent many an hour calibrating gauges like that one. My wife is a train buff. Where did your wife find this package? My wife would be thrilled if I did the same for her.

As a former instrument technician my eye is immediately drawn to that huge brass gauge. I've spent many an hour calibrating gauges like that one. My wife is a train buff. Where did your wife find this package? My wife would be thrilled if I did the same for her.

Zeke, You just contact these folks http://www.steamtrainride.com/about.php
I would sure hope they still give rides in the loco.

There's also two steam trains that run in Garabaldi to Rochaway and back. One is a little Heisler engine.

The other engine is a real beauty, It's in wonderful shape. I couldn't stop staring at it!
http://wildaboutthenw.com/2013/08/oregon-coast-scenic-railroad-iii/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads