JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife is amazing at picking out things I like as birthday and Christmas presents. Here are two of the best recent ones.

Birthday 2009: Full boat passes to the Autoclub 500, pit passes, Hendricks hospitality tent, etc.
JohnatInfineon2009.jpg

Christmas 2013: 15 laps in a NASCAR stock car...
rwre2sm.jpg

That second gift is about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. What great gifts have you received lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas present a couple years ago from Wifey. I come from a train nut family so the ride IN the locomotive was a real thrill!

I think the engineer may have been the "Original" owner.

6f3ca6a0-7f81-41c6-ad36-ae997f14a96a_zps0825bc12.jpg 320e2dfb-9ae8-4fd7-97eb-f3b954fae7ee_zps02889645.jpg P1020782_zps5ef42600.jpg

<broken link removed>

A few years ago, for my 40th, my wife let me be "a fighter pilot for a day". THAT was the most fun I ever had with my clothes on....(actually a flight suit)

As a former instrument technician my eye is immediately drawn to that huge brass gauge. I've spent many an hour calibrating gauges like that one. My wife is a train buff. Where did your wife find this package? My wife would be thrilled if I did the same for her.

As a former instrument technician my eye is immediately drawn to that huge brass gauge. I've spent many an hour calibrating gauges like that one. My wife is a train buff. Where did your wife find this package? My wife would be thrilled if I did the same for her.

Zeke, You just contact these folks http://www.steamtrainride.com/about.php
I would sure hope they still give rides in the loco.

There's also two steam trains that run in Garabaldi to Rochaway and back. One is a little Heisler engine.

The other engine is a real beauty, It's in wonderful shape. I couldn't stop staring at it!
http://wildaboutthenw.com/2013/08/oregon-coast-scenic-railroad-iii/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads