JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once back in the 80s I was camping out in the Coastal mountains. Hadn't seen anyone for weeks. One night I saw a light in the sky moving much too fast to be a plane. It was a steady, not blinking light such as with a plane. And my impression was it was way higher than planes normally travel. It didn't do anything strange. Just moved steadily across the sky.

Only after I got back to civilization did I remember about the existence of satellites. I had never seen one before, and hadn't realized we can see some of them.

Good luck finding "tin" foil anymore... And yet many people go marrely about their lives thinking that aluminum foil has the same protective qualities as tin foil.:rolleyes:
Metals conduct electricity. I suspect tin and aluminum foil would not be optimal for protection from unknown mystery forces. For protection against unknown forces, I think plastic hats would be a better bet. And why not include some kevlar or other antiballistic materials too since its got to contain something to make it fit. Hey, sounds like a modern military helmet!

Only after I got back to civilization did I remember about the existence of satellites.
Yea not hard to see them providing you stare at the night sky for long periods of time!
I remember once being able to see Skylab when its orbit put it in a unique position where the sunlight reflected off of it allowing it to be seen for a short period time.

GWS, I'm glad you asked.
Since the purpose is to protect the brain from harmful emanations from outside sources, trepanning for a solid connection would defeat the reason for the device. This also applies to guarding against the picking up of brain emanations by outside entities. It's not necessary to drill and tap the ground into the cranium. In fact it is counter-productive since the foil intercepts and grounds the emissions by inductance. By careful routing of the ground wire you can channel the intercepted thoughts to various organs. (Would your significant other object to your wearing a fully wired tinfoil hat to bed? :eek: ;))
More sophisticated applications allowing you to read the thoughts of others require conducting gel and multiple points of input. A background in Phrenology and Applied Metaphysics is helpful.
OB44,
Plastic or metal is a longstanding debate in the serious metaphysical protective headgear community, i.e. to block the energies by a non-conductor, or channel and ground them with metal. Both methods have their pros and cons, and the question remains open. High level work is currently under way @ DARPA looking into metal vapor deposition on Mylar for military applications.
Can be worn under a motorcycle helmet for impact resistance - a big help for those folks who bump into things &/or fall down a lot.

Last Edited:
"Oven Tempered" or "Quilted Strength"? Very important. :)

If our own USN is not lying about the UFO sightings, does that mean that now we have a non official or somewhat official coming out by our own US Guvment that UFOs are ... UFOs? Real Unidentified Flying Objects?

Now for the Grand Conspiracy Unification Theory. One short explanation for EVERYTHING that has been going on. The common denominator. Wait for it ...

Wait for it ...

SPACE ALIENS!!!! :) :)

Finally we have an enemy to unite the human race against!
Look at it as a blessing! Intergalactic war will unite us!

Plus:

5C5A9299-7329-497E-A20B-193FB331C535.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top