JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And now the military is openly acknowledging the existence of UFO's.
Including the story of how A Nimitz carrier group 100 miles out from San Diego was buzzed by several UFO's in 2004 and other UFO antics on the east coast as well.
Got the guns, got the ammo

Better start stocking up on tin foil.

and toilet paper, too

I saw a mysterious car yesterday I couldn't identify.
It quickly came into the neighborhood, raced up and down a few streets and then left without leaving a trace. No one else saw it. They all think I am crazy.
I bet it was aliens.

I saw a mysterious car yesterday I couldn't identify.
It quickly came into the neighborhood, raced up and down a few streets and then left without leaving a trace. No one else saw it. They all think I am crazy.
I bet it was aliens.
Legal or otherwise?

Last Edited:
Sings.jpg

I thought I saw two Aliens once, it was scary and terrifying they looked like death rolled over. Then I realize it was just Diane Fienstien, and Nancy Pelosi walking down the street. Scared the hell outta me.:D

Last Edited:
Tin
And now the military is openly acknowledging the existence of UFO's.
Including the story of how A Nimitz carrier group 100 miles out from San Diego was buzzed by several UFO's in 2004 and other UFO antics on the east coast as well.
Got the guns, got the ammo

and toilet paper, too
Foil is thinner gauge than it used to be .Like everything . you may need to double it up

I thought I saw two Aliens once, it was scary and terrifying they looked like death rolled over. Then I realize it was just Diane Fienstien, and Nancy Pelosi walking down the street. Scared the hell outta me.:D
Hah!
You've got a better chance of seeing aliens walking down the street than you do of seeing Pelosi or Feinstein.
Walking is for little people.
Besides, How could DiFi pass secrets to her handlers outside the privacy of her limo?

It's settled science that a foil hat must be grounded to be effective. Attach ground @ the medulla oblongata and run it down your back, out a pantleg, and down to the heel of your shoe where it makes contact with the ground.
This is guaranteed effective even against the emanations of HAARP or telepathic attack by Reptiloids.
You're welcome.

It's settled science that a foil hat must be grounded to be effective. Attach ground @ the medulla oblongata and run it down your back, out a pantleg, and down to the heel of your shoe where it makes contact with the ground.
This is guaranteed effective even against the emanations of HAARP or telepathic attack by Reptiloids.
You're welcome.
What size drill bit do you recommend to get into the ol' brainpan to make that connection?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top