JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of work was done on the club property this summer. Major improvements were made to the rifle range and the pistol range. They added an archery range next to the shotgun range. On average I would say about a dozen people a month join the club, but it is not overcrowded. It is a lot closer and convenient to Ocean Shores than driving all the way out to Capital Forest and looking around for someplace to shoot. Yearly dues are $100, but if you are 62 or over it is only $50.

A lot of work was done on the club property this summer. Major improvements were made to the rifle range and the pistol range. They added an archery range next to the shotgun range. On average I would say about a dozen people a month join the club, but it is not overcrowded. It is a lot closer and convenient to Ocean Shores than driving all the way out to Capital Forest and looking around for someplace to shoot. Yearly dues are $100, but if you are 62 or over it is only $50.

Thanks, bud. I appreciate the info.
I remember looking into it a year ago and saw mention of veteran discounts, but can't find anything about that anymore.

Do you happen to know of any actual clubs or events there? Or it's just inidividuals and their friends pretty much? Their website is pretty bare.
-Mike

Thanks, bud. I appreciate the info.
I remember looking into it a year ago and saw mention of veteran discounts, but can't find anything about that anymore.

Do you happen to know of any actual clubs or events there? Or it's just inidividuals and their friends pretty much? Their website is pretty bare.
-Mike

I haven't heard of a veteran's discount.
The web site is pretty bare. There is a Facebook page. I don't do Facebook but I believe the page is pretty active.

There is a black powder group that shoots on Sundays and Wednesdays. There is a new 50 Cal club. At some point in the year there is a competitive pistol group.

The guy that would know the answers to your questions would be Dave Tow, club president. He runs Dave's Harbor Gun Works. The phone number is (360) 648-2260. He is out on the road to Westport near the Ocean Spray plant.

Called the number for Dave's Harbor Gun Works. Answering machine with Dave giving a different number to call - 360-589-0008. Called that number. Answering machine with nothing but presumably him clearing his throat
Will update if I ever get ahold of anyone.
-Mike

If i do join up there, I'd like to start at least some laid back events or get togethers of some kind. There's just not much going on in this area of even semi-organized groups being able to hang out, talk guns, shoot, opportunities for new shooters to learn, etc. Would be nice to rectify some of that.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.