JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
portland
State
Oregon
Are you a commercial reloader looking to ultrasonic large amounts of brass at one time? Do you have large parts you want cleaned? Do you have a manufacturing facility that needs to upgrade it's support equipment? Does your wife like reallllllllly clean silverware and hates using the dishwasher for it? Were you institutionalized and ritualistically given shock treatment and now have a fetish for a electro-mechanical buzz in the background of your life?

I have 2 Graymills commercial ultra sonic cleaners. Model 50-26-333 up for trade for firearms (or potentially other things, who knows.)

I'm not talking about hornady "hot tub". I'm talking industrial. The size is similar to the BTU-17 (LINK) but is a different model number. The actual number is graymills 50-26-333. Here's a link to the similar BTU-17 as a reference (link)

They're used but in great condition. Graymills decalls removed off the front. One's heat light in the switch is burned out, but functionally it is fine.

I purchased these from a machine shop that was having financial issues and intended on using them for a side business that never materialized.

Cash can be added both ways to make a deal happen.

Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. I currently have this up on ebay for $1500, but will consider steep price cuts for local trade on NWFA

As far as trade ideas:
  • A stack of Hi-point Yeet Canons
  • Dillon reloading equipment
  • High end optics/scopes
  • High quality LPVO
  • Metal lathe capable of threading (must be in working order and not rusted to all hell and back)
  • Threaded lever action rifle in .357 mag.
  • Sig Cross in 6.5cm
  • P320 AXG Scorpion
  • Tikka T3x TACT A1 in .308 or 6.5cm
  • ARB onboard air system
  • Willys pickup
  • S&W 329PD
  • Remington 700 CP in .300, .308, or 6.5
  • Other? go ahead and make an offer.

IMG_0922.JPG IMG_0921.JPG IMG_0920.JPG IMG_0919.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.