JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everything in Obama's regime is crooked, it's the Chicago way. In other news: Issa to launch probe of Obama actions on Solyndra, LightSquared. This too, will be much larger than imagined. 2012 cannot come soon enough.

I cannot disagree with your sentiment.
I participated in a conference call with Darrell Issa this morning regarding Fast & Furious, which turned into a nice follow-up with my Grassley interview from yesterday.

Issa calls Fast & Furious ‘dumb, useless and lethal’

Congressman Darrell Issa, speaking this morning in a conference call with on-line reporters, called the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Operation Fast and Furious “dumb, useless and lethal.”

<broken link removed>

Issa is doing a great job keeping the pressure on these bozos. I just read where he's calling for a Special Prosecutor: "Issa said the Justice Department is unlikely to be aggressive in prosecuting the Justice Department."

Nice.

Issa is doing a great job keeping the pressure on these bozos. I just read where he's calling for a Special Prosecutor: "Issa said the Justice Department is unlikely to be aggressive in prosecuting the Justice Department."

Nice.

+1
Speaking of the unlikelihood of being aggressive at prosecuting ones self... does the Police Departments Internal Investigation ring a bell?

Drew, that guy Issa has a silver tongue!

But there is even MORE ON Fast and Furious:

AZ congressman, sheriff at F&F panel Monday; Newell sends 'supplement'

Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu will reportedly appear Monday evening at a public meeting to discuss Operation Fast and Furious, the botched Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives gun trafficking scheme that has been linked to some 200 slayings in Mexico and the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

<broken link removed>

All I can say is "WTF"!! is Newell talking about. Caught lying and still says "mistakes were made"!!!! Kind of like our leaders saying they lied (I misspoke about that)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top