JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When Attorney General Eric Holder appears Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee for a “regular oversight hearing,” he could face a grilling by Sen. Charles Grassley on Project Gunrunner and what the Iowa Republican has contended is stonewalling by the Justice Department and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

<broken link removed>

BREAKING: Grassley, Issa tell Holder they’re not giving up

Contending that the Department of Justice is remaining uncooperative in their probes of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Project Gunrunner, Senator Charles Grassley and Congressman Darrell Issa today advised Attorney General Eric holder that they are not giving up.

<broken link removed>

BREAKING: Grassley, Issa tell Holder they're not giving up

Contending that the Department of Justice is remaining uncooperative in their probes of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' Project Gunrunner, Senator Charles Grassley and Congressman Darrell Issa today advised Attorney General Eric holder that they are not giving up.

<broken link removed>

Seems like every time someone opens their mouth at the DOJ a foot gets stuck in there

billdeserthills..you ain't kiddin!

BREAKING: CBS News obtains document linking asst. AG to ‘Gunrunner’

CBS News is reporting that documents obtained by Congressional investigators looking into the Project Gunrunner scandal include a wiretap authorization from Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer dated in March 2010.

<broken link removed>

Holder on Gunrunner: ‘I frankly don’t know’

Under grilling by Senator Charles Grassley Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he does not know how guns allowed to “walk” during a federal gun sting operation ended up at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in December 2010.
“I frankly don’t know,” Holder told the committee.

<broken link removed>

billdeserthills..you ain't kiddin!

BREAKING: CBS News obtains document linking asst. AG to &#8216;Gunrunner'

CBS News is reporting that documents obtained by Congressional investigators looking into the Project Gunrunner scandal include a wiretap authorization from Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer dated in March 2010.

<broken link removed>

Holder on Gunrunner: &#8216;I frankly don't know'

Under grilling by Senator Charles Grassley Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he does not know how guns allowed to "walk" during a federal gun sting operation ended up at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in December 2010.
"I frankly don't know," Holder told the committee.

<broken link removed>

Gentlemen - I think I can identify the sacraficial patsy in this operation...

The threads on this cheap rug are dangling......I'm hoping it won't be long until a good tug unravels the whole thing. Kinda makes you wonder how frayed the floor coverings in the White House are doesn't it????? While I don't think for a moment Gunrunner had its beginnings in the White House, I'm VERY curious about the direction DOJ got about how to handle the damage control.

The threads on this cheap rug are dangling......I'm hoping it won't be long until a good tug unravels the whole thing. Kinda makes you wonder how frayed the floor coverings in the White House are doesn't it????? While I don't think for a moment Gunrunner had its beginnings in the White House, I'm VERY curious about the direction DOJ got about how to handle the damage control.

I'm thinking you might be a little too quick to let the WH off the hook on this one. How about they keep pulling the string and let's see where it goes?

At a very minimum I'm really hoping the NRA makes this a major issue come election time. Granted they should probably be doing more to make it a major issue now, but I guess we'll just have to see where this goes.

And for what it's worth, I still haven't gotten anything other than meaningless form letters from Merkley, and not a single response of any kind from Wyden.

GUNRUNNER: House committee tells what Holder won’t

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is alleging that high-ranking officials in the Department of Justice knew about and approved Project Gunrunner, despite assertions by Attorney General Eric Holder to the contrary, or his failure to answer questions about the operation during a House committee hearing this week.

<broken link removed>

I'm thinking you might be a little too quick to let the WH off the hook on this one. How about they keep pulling the string and let's see where it goes?

I guess I should illuminate my reasoning a little as to why I don't think it started there in the White House.. My opinion is that someone in either BATF or DOJ hatched this scheme. I don't think any White House, no matter who is there, originates operational plans for this low of a level. That being said: Given the international ramifications I am quite sure it was passed on by both State Dept. and the White House. I am also confident that butt cover mode is in full swing in both places. And yes, by all means, yard away on every loose thread!!!

He will soon find the he has been left in the cold by the White House.....

I'll bet Eric Holder's secretary has heard this 20 times over the last couple days......

Has the President called back yet? "No sir.." "can you call again?" "Sir I've called 20 times in the last 48 hours"....

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

He will soon find the he has been left in the cold by the White House.....

I'll bet Eric Holder's secretary has heard this 20 times over the last couple days......

Has the President called back yet? "No sir.." "can you call again?" "Sir I've called 20 times in the last 48 hours"....

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

Yeah...when the movers show up he might get the hint!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top