JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since this is not for sale and since its for a limited time only I hope it's ok if not Please delete and let me know and I won't do it again.

I have not used Indesign for years and I may have a possible job which uses Indesign a lot. I could make up my own projects but the problem with that Is that it is not challenging and in a way is a waste of time. If someone provides me with a project they get something that would have cost them money and now they get it for free and I get a new project to add to my online portfolio and I get to sharpen my skills.

This would have to be for a print project. It could be a flyer, mailer, advertisement, business card, pages for a catalog or magazine anything that involves assembly text and graphics for print. I have to be able to start this project by tomorrow at the latest so I would need to be contacted today if you need something done.

It's free and you get to help a Brotha out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top