JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, you mean the US goverment can't spend it's way out of debt???? What a concept, just because the rest of us in the working class have to actually have a budget, does this mean that the ruling class should have a budget too???? Just my thoughts from a "bitter clinger".

We are at the 'top of the hockey stick' moment and there is no turning back. Our only exports are staged wars and conflicts, death, and printed/digits out of thin air; little slips of what should be entirely worthless paper. A paper Empire. We are a shell of what we once were; all by design. Morally corrupt, economically weak, apathetic, and clueless.

So there.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...my-that-the-mainstream-media-should-be-asking

Why is government dependence in the U.S. at an all-time high if the economy is getting better? Back in 1960, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 10 percent. In the year 2000, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 21 percent. Today, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages is approximately 35 percent.

We are at the 'top of the hockey stick' moment and there is no turning back. Our only exports are staged wars and conflicts, death, and printed/digits out of thin air; little slips of what should be entirely worthless paper. A paper Empire. We are a shell of what we once were; all by design. Morally corrupt, economically weak, apathetic, and clueless.

So there.

36 Hard Questions About The U.S. Economy That The Mainstream Media Should Be Asking

Why is government dependence in the U.S. at an all-time high if the economy is getting better? Back in 1960, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 10 percent. In the year 2000, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 21 percent. Today, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages is approximately 35 percent.

So when is the crash coming,a year, 5 years or 10 - after a while it is begining to sound like chicken little and the sky is falling.

James Ruby

When the Central Banker Euro Families/Oligarchs want it to come. Not before, not after.

Until then it is just the slow dismantling of our lifestyle, rights as individuals, and former standard of living. The boiling frog syndrome.

Each year, worse ... and no the stock market being propped up by the Fed's money printing is not 'the economy.'

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...d-1-8-trillion-dollars-to-the-american-people

When the Central Banker Euro Families/Oligarchs want it to come. Not before, not after.

Until then it is just the slow dismantling of our lifestyle, rights as individuals, and former standard of living. The boiling frog syndrome.

Each year, worse ... and no the stock market being propped up by the Fed's money printing is not 'the economy.'

The Federal Reserve Is Paying Banks NOT To Lend 1.8 Trillion Dollars To The American People

If I might paraphrase, this is all about wealth extraction. They will milk it dry for as long as they can, leave the corpse of the former country, and move on.

Peter

When the global economic collapse does come it will be the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen. Will far eclipse the inquisitions; the quest to rob lands and gold, etc.

The common man will give up nearly everything to the .001% that nearly own everything already. The British Oligarchy will foreclose on what is left of the USA.

Why is government dependence in the U.S. at an all-time high if the economy is getting better? Back in 1960, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 10 percent. In the year 2000, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages was approximately 21 percent. Today, the ratio of social welfare benefits to salaries and wages is approximately 35 percent.[/QUOTE]

Because inequality is back to what it was in the 1890's. It's not popular on this forum, but the facts are that the unrestrained market system does what it always does: concentrate wealth at the top until the economy destabilizes (i.e. 1929, i.e. most Latin American countries). Peonage is their "vision" for the average person's future in America.

What SHOULD scare the hell out of everyone who works for a living: after the crash of 2007/08, the major corporations' majority of profits NOW come from overseas. Why does that matter? For the FIRST time in America's history: they big players do NOT need an American Middle Class anymore to make their money. Once I learned that, all of the dismantling of our basic infrastructure suddenly made sense to me.

So, while we get fleeced because the Big Players are ORGANIZED and have a plan, what do we do? We yell labels at each other based on Political Party and don't actually talk to each other anymore, we screech about small time welfare and ignore the big dog thieves, and we passively watch the erosion of most of our rights. Not to mention being almost completely unorganized on the economic battlefield.

Because inequality is back to what it was in the 1890's. It's not popular on this forum, but the facts are that the unrestrained market system does what it always does: concentrate wealth at the top until the economy destabilizes (i.e. 1929, i.e. most Latin American countries). Peonage is their "vision" for the average person's future in America.

You think our market is "unrestrained"? Are you kidding? The market has so many constraints about it that the normal capitalist moves (each purchase/selling decision having an impact) are non-existent. Conservatives call this "crony capitalism". And who is at the heart of it? Our government and the federal reserve. How? All the money that is being printed, where does it go? To the big banks and market. What do they do with it? How do you think the stock market has recovered so quickly? The middle class hasn't recovered from their losses in the 2008 crash yet. But those funded by the government have. Funny that eh?

Our problem is not the unrestrained market (read "The Forgotten Man" for a look into the great depression), it is a market skewed not to be free and open, but for the mutual benefit of the government and those the government deems as the select few. Unrestrained spending by the government affects the markets far more than lack of restraint.

I would also recommend the video series, "Free to Choose" and the book by the same name by Milton Freedman.

Sodbuster

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top