JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GRANTS PASS, Ore. – Multiple law enforcement agencies are responding to reports of a security threat at Rogue Community College's Redwood Campus in Grants Pass.

An RCC representive said they received a security threat, but that it's unconfirmed at this point.

RCC said on their Twitter to evacuate the campus immediately.

The emergency alert system has been activated.

ODOT reports that one lane of Highway 199 is closed northbound at the campus entrance.

Oregon State Police and local law enforcement say they are conducting a criminal investigation.

We'll bring you more information as soon as we can.

Initial reports were of up to 4 men armed with rifles, in addition to bombs being placed at RCC's Redwood Campus in Grants Pass.

State, County and City LE responded to several of the RCC Campus locations throughout the Rogue Valley.

RCC issued evacuation notices.

Grants Pass Schools were also locked down or locked in, messages were sent to parents stating they could pick up their kids.

LE conducted searches, cautious that they not the students were potentially the intended targets. The searches yielded no suspects or devices.

The threat was phoned in on a number with a Maine area code.

RCC remains closed, activities canceled.

Last Edited:
Terrorism is here; the sooner we face the facts, the sooner we will be able to properly-deal with it...

These headlines are similar (if not identical) to the headlines one would expect to see being broadcasted from Iraq, Syria, or the Jerusalem.

We had at leaSst 5 or 6 lock downs a year before I graduated high school (2009 lol) stupid kids called in active shooters, or bomb threats all the time. Sometimes it's because the police are looking for someone in the area. -- I thought they were being a little silly and possibly doing it just so they could search our cars and lockers. Call me a conspiracy theorist ha...

They over react all the time but better safe then sorry I suppose, but honestly bombs and shooting at schools isn't a major fear. They are rare and considering my school was 2000 kids and the highest kill count at a school in the usa is like 30 I felt my odds were pretty good. Don't believe the media God please don't buy into their shi÷

Terrorism is here; the sooner we face the facts, the sooner we will be able to properly-deal with it...

These headlines are similar (if not identical) to the headlines one would expect to see being broadcasted from Iraq, Syria, or the Jerusalem.
I always wondered if some just couldn't wait for chit to happen so they start it themselves.
Some think bumbomer is going to try to executive order himself pres for another term...or so
If this is the case hen we will see more school shootings.
Heck nobody cares how many POS' get shot on a regular basis in Chitcago,but they do care if children get killed.
Not that my tim hat is too tight or anything

BTW did anyone on here see or here about any pictures of the kids at Sandy Hook?
How much do you think some low life news rag would have paid for those?
Millions? Nobody leaked them for millions?
I'm just thinking out loud here.Draw your own conclusions

I am surprised it has taken this long to get here, still not sure how long it will take for people to acknowledge it.

My counter-terror studies and training began about the same time those sewer-pickles pushed the crippled vet off the Achille Lauro about 10/1985.

I've been watching it march toward us; no such thing as "peace-time" any more.

Beslan school siege
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Beslan school hostage crisis)
Beslan school siege
220px-Beslan_school_no_1_victim_photos.jpg
Photos of the victims on the walls of the former SNO in Beslan
Location Beslan, North Ossetia-Alania (Russia)
Coordinates 43°11′03″N 44°32′27″ECoordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png 43°11′03″N 44°32′27″E
Date 1 September 2004
~09:30 – 3 September 2004 ~17:00 (UTC+3)
Target School Number One (SNO)

Attack type

Hostage taking, school shooting
Deaths 385+

Non-fatal injuries

Approximately 783[1]
Perpetrators 23px-Flag_of_Caucasian_Emirate.svg.png Riyadus-Salikhin
Terrorist attack in Beslan school
220px-Beslan_kollazh.jpg
Date 1–3 September 2004
Location Beslan, North Ossetia–Alania, Russia
Belligerents
View attachment 258497 Russia
Local volunteers Riyadus-Salikhin
Commanders and leaders
View attachment 258498 Vladimir Putin
View attachment 258499 Vladimir Pronichev
View attachment 258500 <broken link removed>
View attachment 258501 Valery Andreyev
View attachment 258502 Oleg Ilyin
View attachment 258503 Dmitry Razumovsky
View attachment 258504 Alexander Perov Ruslan Khuchbarov (Polkovnik)
Vladimir Khodov (Abdullah)
Strength
Unknown 32 (government figure)
Casualties and losses
Several dozen killed and seriously wounded 31 killed and 1 captured (government figure)
[show]

Terrorist attacks and suicide bombings in Russia
The Beslan school siege (also referred to as the Beslan school hostage crisis or Beslan massacre)[2][3][4] started on 1 September 2004, lasted three days and involved the capture of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children),[5] ending with the death of 385 people. The crisis began when a group of armed Islamic terrorists, mostly Ingush and Chechen, occupied School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia (an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation) on 1 September 2004. The terrorists hostage-takers were the Riyadus-Salikhin Battalion, sent by the Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev, who demanded recognition of the independence of Chechnya and the UN and Russian withdrawal from Chechnya. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces stormed the building with the use of tanks, incendiary rockets and other heavy weapons.[6] At least 385 hostages were killed, including 186 children,[7][8] with a significant number of people injured and reported missing.

The event led to security and political repercussions in Russia; most notably, it contributed to a series of federal government reforms consolidating power in the Kremlin and strengthening of the powers of the President of Russia.[9] As of 2011, aspects of the crisis in relation to the militants continue to be contentious: questions remain regarding how many terrorists were involved, the nature of their preparations and whether a section of the group had escaped. Questions about the Russian government's management of the crisis have also persisted, including allegations of disinformation and censorship in news media, whether the journalists who were present at Beslan were allowed to freely report on the crisis,[10] the nature and content of negotiations with the terrorists, allocation of responsibility for the eventual outcome, and perceptions that excessive force was used.[6][11][12][13][14]

Last edited by a moderator:
My counter-terror studies and training began about the same time those sewer-pickles pushed the crippled vet off the Achille Lauro about 10/1985.

I've been watching it march toward us; no such thing as "peace-time" any more.

Errr after having worked in the sewers during my construction career the proper term isn't sewer pickles, it's brown trout.

I always wondered if some just couldn't wait for chit to happen so they start it themselves.
Some think bumbomer is going to try to executive order himself pres for another term...or so
If this is the case hen we will see more school shootings.
Heck nobody cares how many POS' get shot on a regular basis in Chitcago,but they do care if children get killed.
Not that my tim hat is too tight or anything

BTW did anyone on here see or here about any pictures of the kids at Sandy Hook?
How much do you think some low life news rag would have paid for those?
Millions? Nobody leaked them for millions?
I'm just thinking out loud here.Draw your own conclusions

Definately; the "broken window" scheme is the modus-operandi. At the very least, they allow it to happen.

Send people out to break windows in order to drum up the glass replacement business.

I live by the Vancouver East precinct and drove by there Saturday and they had police tape up around the front of the building a few cars with their lights on in the lot and a UC SUV with it's police lights on blocking the driveway.

Was wondering what happened there?
Couldn't find anything online

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews