JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, got a small supply of resized 308 slugs. That trouble is on another post.
Using a Dillon 550, I let Corvin place the empty and cycle the lever. I did the primer seating and bullet placement. He says it is fun but standing in one place is not so great. He's 9 and getting interested a little later than my kids but I was not going to push him into it. Did 150 or there abouts.
Back to resizing more bullets again.

When my grand kids first started asking if they could help with reloading we set down and we loaded their first round. I took a sharpie and wrote their name on it. They still ask to see their first round. Good for you, it sure helps keep our tradition alive.

He's not a shooter and I'm not the type that would let him touch off a .308 just to make a funny you-tube video. Hard to get him off TV. Watches awful cartoons and such if we let him. Will shoot airsofts and my bug-a-salt in the back yard. Of course my daughter is a shooter and he has gone along just no interest yet. But he is not against firearms. I have a large supply of stripper clips for all calibers possible. When Corvin was young he enjoyed opening 54r packages that were paper wrapped and tied with a string before he had the ability to load the the clips, and load clips when older.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top