JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do we go from grampa teaching kid to shoot and teacher freak out to Nazi abortions?

It wasn't about abortion at all, it was about standing up to teachers fronting inappropriate political agendas in the classroom. My point was that teachers cross the line in bizarre ways, and that parents can and should go to their principal and school boards to correct the situation and get rid of the teacher if necessary. You can get them to stop or get them removed if you act on it. In both cases it was first amendment stuff, one free speech and one establishment clause, but the point was don't let it go and don't feel like you can't do anything about it.

Everybody is correct in saying this is bs...but I'm going to ruffle some feathers and ask why the op didnt go down to that school and raise some ****? Is the daughter/mother a mute?

Folks, these administrators work for us! We pay their wages...we are the boss. I assume the Grandpa is old enough to have kicked a little *** for this country...maybe it's time he kicked some more.

I am not a confrontational person, but I have put my local "educators" in their place a time or two. That is the only way these people know when to stop pusing their liberal agenda.

You can disagree without being disagreeable, but make sure they know who's boss! I can't envision a scenario where the prinicpal would call in my father to lecture him! It makes me laugh to think about it.

Seriously folks, nut up and take a stand. My parents didn't put up with bs from anybody and at times it was totally embarassing but in the long run it made me a better person.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top