JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My grandmother is looking to find out the value of her husband's 1948 Savage 99F in 300 Savage caliber. It is in amazing condition, perfect bluing and no pits or rust. I cannot send pics now but would like to know to tell her as she is considering selling it.

Thanks guys and gals!

After looking at the gun in person today I just found out the Serial number code has a letter and it's a 3F under the lever. So 1954 for the year. The rifle is a Model 99 E (Not an F) Any idea of a value/asking price?

After looking at the gun in person today I just found out the Serial number code has a letter and it's a 3F under the lever. So 1954 for the year. The rifle is a Model 99 E (Not an F) Any idea of a value/asking price?

Sorry, I have no idea. Was just trying to help by searching the net. You might try gun auction sites like Guns for Sale, Gun Classifieds, Gun Auctions, Shop for Guns at GunsAmerica or Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns for Sale at GunBroker.com.
GL

Condition is everything for this rifle. You are somewhere in the $500+/- area. Check the completed auctions on Gunbroker.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top