JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And they are with me,,,,,, here in Alaska..... :cool:

:s0122:

LJ's Hunting-Knives 001.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 002.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 004.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 010.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 011.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 012.jpg LJ's Hunting-Knives 014.jpg

Beautiful! Just can't beat a sharp "fat-bellied" skinner. I have a few (German) fatties and even though I have now gone the replaceable blade route, I still carry a fatty in my pack.

Hey guys, thanks for your thoughts, and comments,,,,, and yea, after a few passes on the Arkansas-White Stone, you can Shave with either one,,,, and as I remember it, Granddad told me they were both Built out of an Old-Wagon/Buck-Board Spring,,,, ie... Both Knives Built out of the same Spring,,, and I'm just alittle Reluctant at this point, to even carry them afield any more, [-I couldn't bare loosing one, and you know "Chit" happens]- and I've also gone to the Replaceable-Blade route, as -[arrowshooter]- pointed out in his Post above....... anyway, that's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it......:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top