JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$870
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
BONNEY LAKE
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a brand new, unfired, Gen 2 Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 for sale with the SB Tactical folding brace and the new style flat trigger. This comes in the original case with (3) 30-round magazines. In addition it will come with the following items:

- (2) new upgraded 30 round magazines with the steel insert and the black followers
- (3) ASC 32-round steel Colt magazines
- BAM Colt magazine adapter
- RC4 Colt magazine adapter
- (3) RC4 Colt magazine followers to switch out with the originals - I have not switched them out and they are just ready to put in.
- MCarbo trigger spring kit to reduce trigger pull from 6.5 lb to 4 lb. This has not yet been installed.

Specs:
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Action: Dynamic Blowback Mass Bolt
Flat Trigger
Capacity: 30+1
Barrel Length: 8" 1/2x28 Thread + Thread Protector
Front Sight: Flip-up Polymer
Rear Sight: Flip-up polymer
Finishes: Black
Grips: Polymer
Construction: HTS aluminum alloy
Safety: Ambidextrous External Safety
Weight: 82 oz.
Length: 14.74"
Height: 8"

I live in Bonney Lake and work in Kent so it is preferable to meet in between these areas. To buy all of this stuff with tax and shipping would cost at least $150 more than I'm asking. Buyer to pay transfer cost.

stribog1.jpg stribog 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'd possibly trade for certain semi-auto handguns (Glock 19, 23, 24, 34, 35 or possibly 40, Canik TP9SFT, M&P Shield Plus Performance Center), Ruger 10/22, PMR30/CMR30, possibly an AK pistol in 7.62x39, or some combination thereof with the right balance of cash. I'm open to other offers as well but these are some of the guns that I've been interested in obtaining. Let me know what you propose and I'll consider it and let you know if we could work out a deal.

I sincerely apologize for the late reply. I think I would prefer to stick to 9mm Glocks in a trade unless it's a G24 or G40.

I'd be willing to sell the base package (gun w/ brace and 3 included factory mags) for $740. Additionally, I'd sell the following a la carte. I don't want to sell any of the items below until after I've sold the gun, or along with the gun.

MCarbo trigger upgrade - $10
(2) steel feed lip Grand Power 30 round mags - $55
(3) 32 round ASC Colt mags - $55
BAM adapter - $35
RC4 adapter and (3) followers for colt mags - $25

I'll sell the basic package for $730.....will also take a partial trade for a Ruger 10/22. I'm open to other ideas for trades as well. Just send me a PM.

Sorry, I'm hoping for some cash out of the deal. I've lowered the price of everything to $890. I'll also sell the base package (gun with case and 3 mags) for $725.

Hello… I've got a green PMR-30 as well as 17 boxes of 22 mag I'd be willing to put in on a partial with you. If we could come to an agreement on how much additional from me.

Jluton, thanks for the good offer. That's tempting and I would have taken that a month ago, but I think I want cash at this point since I already have too much ammo to move. Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.