JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My grand power p11 doesnt get enough love so I took it to the range today. I actually went to test out the hyve trigger I put in my shield and run the ammo my wife sent through the wash but decided to drag the GP out for a run. I was on point with that GP today hitting the steel targets. What a great gun to shoot. Hopefully one I never have to get rid of. Anyways I figured I'd snap some photos while cleaning it. It has a super beefy barrel and I got some comparison shots with the shield.

20190312_153401.jpg
20190312_153701.jpg
20190312_154137.jpg
20190312_154241.jpg
20190312_154503.jpg
Here is the shield directly on top of the GP. The lowest point of the grip on the shield and the very back of the beaver tail lined up. The GP isnt much bigger. I do have a holster for the GP but I'm not a huge fan of it. I wish it was a more well known gun and I could get a Vedder holster for it.

I like the smell of gun solvents and oils on my hands, I even run them threw my hair a few times during cleaning duties for the lingering odor bomb......wait, that was before the chrome dome, now it's like a polish :p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top