JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I like the P1 even better. Its lighter than the k100 but the recoil feels the same, it still has very little muzzle flip and the trigger feels even better than the k100. Easily the best $300 I've even spent

So has anyone put a silencer on a K100? There is a manufacturer version (LEO,military europe only) that is called the k100 whisper. It uses a custom attachment to compensate for the rotating barrel.

But the Beretta PX4 storm has a rotating barrel and there are silencers for it. So it must me possible to do it without a custom silencer.

Anyone have any ideas?

I bought the STI GP6C.
What a great gun. Shoots very very well. And as others have mentioned a great trigger. Be careful as the take up to reset the trigger is absolutely minimal.

Due to operator error I lost the slide release pin. Called STI about what they would charge me to replace the pin and do a general tune-up as I've put close to 10,000 rounds through this. They said will send new pin at no charge and include a new guide rod spring. that was all that was needed with ONLY that many rounds through it.
They did what they said, I got the parts in, and this thing just keeps putting them down range with great accuracy.

Story I heard is that this was called the K1000 as the original gun had 100,000 rounds through it with no parts failures.

New model, the striker fired Q100. Though with jumping through the ATF hoops, it probably wont be available in the US for another year

ot4ZGNe.jpg