JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a Grand Power K100 last week. Anyone have one of these? Slovakian made and imported through Century.

The barrel rotates 45 degrees to unlock instead of tipping up. To me it noticeably reduces muzzle rise which makes sense since a good chunk of the energy is going into rotating the barrel instead of pushing it back.

Trigger is probably the best out of all my handguns. The slide unlocks for disassembly by pulling the trigger guard down like the CZ82.

BkEuMgI.jpg

51713ec72311a_159.jpg

Before Century, they were imported by STI for several years as the GP6.
I have wanted to pick one up on and off for years now. It always seems to get pushed to the back burner. Oh well, someday maybe. :s0092:

Do you have the new barrel? Do not dryfire it with out a snap cap. if you do, the firing pin will peen the stop cross pin and the firing pin will get stuck in the forward position. if it get stuck, put slide in padded vise and punch out pin and rotate 180 degrees.

aftermarket sight are available at Dawson. shoot you gun and see where it hits, if it hits low, you will need the higher sight.

Century is going to stop being the marketer for this gun soon. supposedly there is a new importer in the wings. hopefully they will offer part and accessories for it.

Mine shoot well and is accurate. its very sensitive to trigger pad placement. if its not in the right place it will shoot left or right depend on which side you shoot from.

its got a really smooth and light D/A and ok S/A. the reset is already short so no need for a short reset kit like CZ's.

i ordered the mags from Century Arms and filled out their paper work. And have contacted them a couple of times but , no responce from them so I am still in the market for Grand Power mags if any one knpows where to get them.

That is and any cool design, so often we essentially see copy after copy of the same gun, modified only far enough to not infringe on existing patents. This design is far removed from the same old designs and is really interesting to boot.