JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is that? Seems pretty straight forward to me. If you use your vehicle to ram a police car you are going to be shot, and more than one time. Normally if the Federal Marshal Service is after you it's because you are a bad guy.

i dont disagree with the grand jury findings. he used his car as a weapon and was killed for it. i was just saying now we are going to hear about how poor jimmy was murdered by LEO from a bunch of idiots. here is a link to the news article this morning and people have already started posting comments at the bottom of it saying just that.

<broken link removed>

The store video and computer re-enactment is available at the Medford Mail tribune website. The Grand Jury deliberated for six minutes before finding the officers acted appropriately. Too bad the young man chose the route he took. I am happy that the Marshals went home in one piece.

i dont disagree with the grand jury findings. he used his car as a weapon and was killed for it. i was just saying now we are going to hear about how poor jimmy was murdered by LEO from a bunch of idiots. here is a link to the news article this morning and people have already started posting comments at the bottom of it saying just that.

<broken link removed>

Why the link you have given in your post not working for <broken link removed> me??
Is it dead or am I facing slow internet connectivity issue??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top