JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So would the sound of those bayonets snapping off their plastic grips the first time they are used.
Priceless
You Think The Pistol Bayonets Were Engineered For Actual Use?
#1 Zombies are not real
#2 Look a Real Bayonet, note lack of plastic and excess amounts of steel in design/construction
#3 I am arguing about a situation that does not exist
#4 Never Mind

#1 Of course they're not, but enjoy absurdity on occasion, its good for the brain.
#2 Assuming we agree on #1 and have disposable income, then toys are fun too...
#3 Of course you are, see my #1. Absurdity is good for the brain...
#4 Never mind

:)

If I had to run out in the middle of the night because of zombies, I wouldn't be grabbing a pistol.

If I had to grab a pistol, and I had the cashola, it'd be an MP5k.

If I had to grab a pistol that was plausble, it'd be a CZ SP-101 Tactical (decocker) with a 19 round mag.

If I had to grab a pistol that I own, it'd be the SP101's smaller brother, the P-01.

I've already dubbed my tec-22 my zombie killer, with a suppressor, ramline 50rd magazine and sub sonic ammo. I'd be quick, stealthy, and devastating to undead brain matter. Interestingly despite the tec-22 and ramline magazines both having poor reputations for reliability, in conjunction I've had nothing but excellent luck with reliability.

However due to my vast research on a zombie apocalypse, by watching Walking Dead, I'd also go with AK pistol with 75rd drum. Seems other people would be more dangerous than zombies potentially, and I'd want more stopping power.

Standard Federation sidearm... P-08 Phaser with large capacity energy pack. Set to "Stun" it actually works quite well on Zombies and panhandlers, as well as give you a maximum of 30,000 shots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top