JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you had to grab one fully loaded handgun and run into the night during the Zombie apocalypse what gun would you grab? You don't get to take extra ammo or anything. Just the gun itself fully loaded with whatever is attached to it. You will have to find extra ammo on the run.

My choice would be my Beretta PX4 Storm (complete with Zombie bayonet). Hard to beat 18 rounds of 9mm in an easy shooting, reliable, and accurate gun. Plus, 9mm should be pretty easy to find later.

ZombieGun.jpg

Glock 17.
If I could only grab one preloaded pistol out of my collection with no other ammo or mags.. Yep, Glock 17..
Glad I keep my 33rnd mags loaded and my 17s usually.. Well loaded as well.. But you get the idea.. 33rnd mag!

I guess it would be my .357 mag since it is my most powerful handgun. I would just get ammo and new guns from the bodies of the people that ran out with 9mm's:p

If it could be any handgun... I'm partial to the Beretta 92fs/M9 (even tho I've yet to buy one). And they have 30 rnd mags available so that's better then a glock for me.

Last Edited:
I don't believe in zombies! And believe me. If you get really scared you won't grab nothing!

The last time I ran scared into the dark night, it was completely automatic! I woke to a gun in my face!
Luckily it was summer. So when I went out the window. I only had to go through the screen and not the glass!

It was the strangest action I'd ever taken. I didn't have to think, or nuthin!
Just a millisecond after my ears told my brain '' Hey, you just herd a gun being cocked''! My mind just followed my body right out that window!

I could care less, that I was buck naked. Not until I was about 1/2 mile away from that gun!
After a few minutes, the higher function in my brain did sheepishly return. It said.'' I told you she has a crazy jealous boyfriend''!

And the little head [ that was now scratched and bloodied by thorns, and shrunken up with the cold night air] said. ''Thanks body! It's true I got us into this. But I knew your reflexes could get us out''!

So now if the zombie scenario happens? And I run out into the night once more? Well I'm no longer 18. And I now have a lot more training to fall back on. So hopefully next time, I grab my M9..... And my underwear. Or at least my junk, as I'm falling through the sticker bushes to the ground.

Im with Playboy on the 9mm and the Kabar pistol bayonet, Just with a little more ammo with the CZ Sp 01 Tac and 34rds of ammo. Also I am not running out into the Zombies with one hand empty so that gets filled with another Kabar Becker BK7!!!!

A8753D37-1064-4C70-A6EB-A1C022C2F6CF.jpg

I place all of the blame on Burt Gummer and his idea of what a good zombie killer pistol should be.
I had never seen/heard of an HK 45 Tactical pistol, or an Osprey suppressor to mount on it.
Once I did some research, I was hooked.
hk 45 with Osprey 001.JPG

I'm thinking an AR57 pistol because of the parameters of the OP. Although I'm not a huge fan of the 5.7mm round, it would blow out any rotten walking bags of meat one would encounter with pretty much one shot, and an AR57 has a 50 round mag..... Win!!

1141909_01_ar_five_seven_ar57_pistol_ps90_640.jpg

I'd love to see one of those little K-Bar bayos on that HK45 with the Osprey in place- at the same time. That'd be priceless.
So would the sound of those bayonets snapping off their plastic grips the first time they are used.
Priceless
You Think The Pistol Bayonets Were Engineered For Actual Use?
#1 Zombies are not real
#2 Look a Real Bayonet, note lack of plastic and excess amounts of steel in design/construction
#3 I am arguing about a situation that does not exist
#4 Never Mind

Guess it would be the M&P 9mm - 17 + 1 rounds 9x19 because I don't have an AR pistol yet. I'd take the AR pistol over the 9mm because 30 5.56 > 18 9x19.

If I smeared myself with blood and meat products, would the zombies not attack me and think of me as one of their own though? That'd give me time to load up and get more than just a pistol out of the safe. I could go all Shane and pop a bystander in the leg so that they couldn't outrun the zombies, allowing me even more time to escape. I wouldn't be above say, popping one of my more annoying neighbors to become zombie bait.

M92 Zastava with a sig brace and 75rd drum full of 122gr. 7.62x39 ......:s0130: take that you dumb zambies!!

If that is to "rifle-y" than I guess I'll stick to my trusty Glock 19 with a suppressor...wouldn't want to hurt their hearing.

I would think a Kel-Tec PMR30 would be ideal. I would want 40 or 45 gr. solids. I would prefer a 22lr with 40gr. solids, but the 30 round capacity of the PMR30 is great. If the goal is to get inside the skull cavity and damage brain matter, I would think a 500 round box of Remington Thunderbolts would go a long way. I would think something like a Marlin 60 or 39 would be the perfect rifle. The tubular magazine may take a moment to reload, but there are no magazines to lose. If zombies were the only concern, 22lr should resolve most everything.

I know it violates the OP's condition, but I'd be tempted to grab my Glock 35 (along with my 9mm conversion barrel and mag which are always right next to the gun) - it is very accurate, shoots well and I can help you 9mm guys burn up whatever is available in a very short time frame, then I can still dig into all that .40 that no one wanted ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top