Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Grab A Gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by LoneStar, Apr 8, 2012.

1. LoneStar

LoneStar WA Active Member

Has anyone used Grab-A-Gun.com to purchase a firearm? My wife has been bugging me for an FN fiveseven and it looks like they have the best price.

http://grabagun.com/

2. Rich7944

Rich7944 Kent, Wa. Active Member

Awsome gun but expensive to shoot. It looks like they good prices on the 5.7.

3. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

I've used Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop for guns with no problems. I like that they have a provided list of Preferred FFL dealers such that you pick a nearby FFL (assuming there is one) and then you don't have the hassle of ensuring the FFL faxes over their info.

One caveat with Buds. Cross-check the model number of the gun and other info, such that you ensure you are ordering the desired gun. Sometimes their website info is a tad wrong, but usually the manufacturer's model number is correct on the listing.

Peter

4. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

I used Grabagun once without problems, but I don't remember what for.

5. xuout1

xuout1 Sandy Oregon Member

just picked up a sti gp6 from grabagun. very good price and i had the gun in six days .

6. LoneStar

LoneStar WA Active Member

Good to know. Thanks.

7. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

Let us know if it works I have been eyeing this exact same gun from them.

8. xuout1

xuout1 Sandy Oregon Member

the gp6 works good and the fit and finish is excelent. loading berrys 124gr plated hbfp with 4gr tight group for 1040 fps and no problems. tried 3.7gr at 940fps and had some stove pipes but the gun was still new. I think the gun is sold out now at grabagun.