JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2266636C-CF01-4107-BC3D-3EC17941DCCB.jpeg A6BD1FD3-2BA0-4B9F-9837-8E3C7B4F4F4F.jpeg For sale, this is a stainless 357 Ruger GP100, with rosewood and rubber grips. There are also hogue rubber grips that come with this revolver as well as two safariland speed-loaders. The revolver is very accurate and in good working order.
Price is $425, buyer to pay transfer fee. Thanks for looking. B9038716-C539-429A-BDC5-9D570D163A93.jpeg

Last Edited:
Hmm, that's neat.. not one you see every day what with fixed sights and a non full-lug barrel. Kinda like a heavy duty Security Six.
Good luck with your sale!

I'll take it if you'll ship to Tri-Cities?

Need some pics of the sights though, please... may or may not like the setup?

Last Edited:
View attachment 426922 View attachment 426923 For sale, this is a stainless 357 Ruger GP100, with rosewood and rubber grips. There are also hogue rubber grips that come with this revolver as well as two safariland speed-loaders. The revolver is very accurate and in good working order.
Price is $450, buyer to pay transfer fee. Thanks for looking. View attachment 433387
View attachment 426922 View attachment 426923 For sale, this is a stainless 357 Ruger GP100, with rosewood and rubber grips. There are also hogue rubber grips that come with this revolver as well as two safariland speed-loaders. The revolver is very accurate and in good working order.
Price is $450, buyer to pay transfer fee. Thanks for looking. View attachment 433387
Still have? I'm in Hillsboro and off tomorrow

This firearm is available. Just as a reminder, serious buyers only, whose finances allow for the purchase of a firearm. Price has been dropped to $425, firm. -thank you for looking

Great price on a great revolver - my personal favorite 357 magnum. If I was looking for a wheel gun this would be gone. GLWTS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.