JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Can you imagine Rick Perry saying that same thing to pro-abortion, anti-gun, gay rights folks... they would go apoplectic. I wasn't that many decades ago no politician would dare take such polarizing positions on 2nd Amendment rights... look how far we come (or fallen). To me, this just adds clarity that the fight to keep our rights will require effort by all of us who care about them.

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't piss on the state of NY if it was on fire (same goes for CA). :s0002:

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't piss on the state of NY if it was on fire (same goes for CA).
I can appreciate your distaste for both states however the farther North you get from 'Frisco the more conservative the people become. I cannot speak for NY never having been there but when I was in the USAF I was stationed with a guy form 'upstate' NY and I remember him telling me something similar.

I can appreciate your distaste for both states however the farther North you get from 'Frisco the more conservative the people become. I cannot speak for NY never having been there but when I was in the USAF I was stationed with a guy form 'upstate' NY and I remember him telling me something similar.
Good post, it is the population centers that are the scourge of about every state, especially CA and NY....OR for that matter, there are good people everywhere but they are usually outnumbered by the complacent lazy sheep and that is all it takes at the polls

Can you imagine Rick Perry saying that same thing to pro-abortion, anti-gun, gay rights folks... they would go apoplectic. I wasn't that many decades ago no politician would dare take such polarizing positions on 2nd Amendment rights... look how far we come (or fallen). To me, this just adds clarity that the fight to keep our rights will require effort by all of us who care about them.

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't piss on the state of NY if it was on fire (same goes for CA). :s0002:

It is a freefall. Every year we lose a little more. Frankly I think (now everyone can cringe, but its true) it is approaching time for an outright fight.
They cannot get the message any other way. We can no longer afford to lose any more rights. These "progressive" (marxist communists) libs need to learn to quit. Every other method has not worked !
What life is there in being an unarmed slave ??? None !
They are the ones pushing the envelope. They will never allow this to stop peacefully and allow good people to live their life without controlling it.
They have no concept that criminals commit the crimes, good people do not and fight crime, but because we all chose to live by the Constitution and not by marxist/communist doctrine, all "good people are evil.
Maybe it is time they learn what evil truly is. They are it !
There are no untruths spoken here.

Here's the original post on this, seems to have gotten buried.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads