JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crime. That's crime. Close the crime loophole.

On a side note, I had stocked up on brand new in package mags just in case. Twenty AR pmags, five AK pmags, two AK drums, two Glock drums, six 31 round ETS Glock pmags, four 33 round Glock mags, two 21 round Glock pmags, three 17 round Glock pmags, three PMR-30 mags, and a 40 round pmag. You will NOT be seeing them in the classifieds section anytime soon. This fight isn't over.

Sound a like we were on the same page!! ;)

I believe most gun owners in the north west are wildly liberal.
I personally know a couple gun owners that have 8-9 guns ammo'd up, reloading equip and supplies, thinking there is upcoming bans and they were voting democrat!!.
when I confronted them they replied I have my gear I dont care, one started chanting Bernie, Bernie....so you have 2 things I recognize immediately...narcissistic, morally superior, democratic hypocrites as usual, & the less educated masses that are easily programed by the crooked liberal media....poor buggers dont have a clue ...just watch the daily news it's amazing I bought a case of popcorn for this real life IDIOCRACY show:p
all the other gun boards are celebrating today ....in here crickets:rolleyes:

:p I have parties to go to

It would be nice to believe that the Dems decided that gun control did not fare well for Hillary and that there are more important issues they should tackle that won't have as much controversy attached. Maybe they realized there are a lot of Democratic's that are gun owners and don't agree with the mag ban or BGC's for ammo. Don't want to risk losing their support come reelection time.

On the other hand, it is more probable that they saw the panic buying run on guns and ammo in CA before their ban bills took effect. They are hiding their bills until the 11th hour at which time they will push them through under an emergency clause. This is designed to reduce the stockpile of mags and ammo being built up ahead of the bills becoming law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top