JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there's lack of interest in sb941 from people who actually have common sense and know that more gun laws do nothing but effect the law abiding. maybe she can deal away with that too.:rolleyes:

there's lack of interest in sb941 from people who actually have common sense and know that more gun laws do nothing but effect the law abiding. maybe she can deal away with that too.:rolleyes:
One could hope, not that anyone follows or enforces that stupid law anyways. Once tgat pastor broke the law and was not charged the SB941 has zero credibility now.

"She'll still pursue legislation to close so-called loopholes that allow gun sales without a background check, or to some people with domestic violence convictions."

What exactly are those loopholes?

And just because she says she won't pursue something doesn't mean Floyd & Co won't. Until she proclaims everyone can have everything, I don't feel free.

I'm interpreting "lack of support" as "don't want to expend the political capital now because we know this one is going to be a brawl, and we might as well focus on the other horse manure we can get through." Trampling on 2A rights with wildly unpopular measures has never been a concern for the anti-RKBA set, so I'm just not totally buying the official line and we'd be wise not to let our guard down.

I'll admit I went on a kind of gonzo mag buying spree in the last few years for fear that the Wicked Witch of the West was going to win the presidency and Brownstain the governorship. The former, thankfully, didn't happen, but the latter still became a reality. Regardless, a pile of magazines is, well, a pile of magazines. ;)

A lack of interest? Per capita Oregon is the most liberal state I believe, next to Commiefornia! You mean to tell me the "Valley" can't get enough interest over the other state, "Eastern Oregon?" Right.......LOL

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top