JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People should question where they get them more easily than online. If i was a bad guy i would go to the cabelas parking lot, or any other sporting goods store parking lot, find the truck of the idiot that put gun stickers all over it and then follow them home and get their comings and goings down and then rob them. Now that's an easy gun score for a bad guy.

People should question where they get them more easily than online. If i was a bad guy i would go to the cabelas parking lot, or any other sporting goods store parking lot, find the truck of the idiot that put gun stickers all over it and then follow them home and get their comings and goings down and then rob them. Now that's an easy gun score for a bad guy.

:s0002: :s0021:

:s0033:

C'mon everyone knows that bad guys just go across states lines and buy up guns by the truck load and bring those automatic assault military weapons back to their state to do harm.

At least that's what Emmanual says

Interesting article indeed. We need to feed to official GAO report back to each and every elected and appointed official that calls for additional gun control.

And I agree with many of the comments after the article, we need to start calling out these politicians, political and judicial leaders for what they really are... Fascists.... Tyrants....

The "problem" with stuff like this is the people who believe people buy guns online will never read this. The "news" puts out little comments like this from time to time. "People buy guns online". Then drop it. Many zombies see this and just believe it. Many times I have had some anti argue with me no end. I would tell them great, go over there to your computer and try to buy a gun. Even when they would try, find out they can't, many still refused to believe it.

In my short time enjoying firearms, I've considered buying many guns online. The prices usually seem pretty good, and you can read reviews in most cases of the quality of the firearm and/or sellers (I'm speaking here of the large online guns sites like Grabagun, gunbroker, budsguns, etc.).

In the end, I usually just go down to my local gun store because I prefer to support local businesses. It's also fun looking at all the other guns in their gun case, and maybe handling a few. If I have a specific gun in mind, I have them order it for me. They'll add a little markup, but in general they can get real close to online prices, mainly because they know they must compete in order to stay in business.

I just like the idea of buying from people face to face. I'll buy computers and other stuff online all the time, but for guns, I like the personal contact.

This is popular on armslist.
And even here sometimes. Kinda BS the Feds are trying to entrap people into obeying a BS law.

But personally, I feel safer meeting someone at an FFL even if I have to pay a few extra bucks. Just having to register my guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top