JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard on the radio today that people have been finding locked gates where they used to be open. I know that the fire season is over but, was wondering if anyone has found their shooting area gated because of the government shutdown.

It is stupid. Here I live along the Columbia at Lake Roosevelt which is run by the NPS. There are several access points with simple paved parking area. There are NO services of any kinda at this spots. Yet somehow they are "closed". I did not stop to read the signs to see what they actually say, but there are street barricades placed at all of them.

So in theory any forest, park, area, ect controlled by the Fed gov is closed.

So if the government feels the need to shut down these areas, that aren't staffed in the first place, to save money; how can they afford installing and someday removing the barriers/locks?

Well let see, the Prez & Dems would cut their noses off to spite their face ring a bell???
Along with the orders to the NPS to make it as hard on citizens during this non-partisan spat with the children in DC!!!

This is their practice drill with barricades for when they declare martial law and expect us to all be familiar with these signs saying verboten. I hope they lay off their IT guys and their computers crash. Maybe some of e freshmen demos will wake up and move closer to the center of the aisle. At this point all we have is bubblegumming bubblegumers bubble gumming the American citizens.
can't wait to go burn some powder at the range next week.

Brutus out

Read that on Breitbart and thought "How Petty"!! I doubt that even during the depression that these public areas were closed. Lest they forget, the public lands belong to the public, not the Government.

Anyone know if Browns Camp is open?

Browns Camp was closed due to gravel mining last Thursday. It was a BIG operation with a trailer building and some serious rock crushing equipment in the pit. There seems to be A LOT of new road building going on, gotta get that timber out!

The bastages logged the already thinned, super-secret, mushroom hunting spot of mine, and from the looks of things way up there there's going to be a lot more clear-cuts in the near future!

Mike

Browns Camp was closed due to gravel mining last Thursday. It was a BIG operation with a trailer building and some serious rock crushing equipment in the pit. There seems to be A LOT of new road building going on, gotta get that timber out!

The bastages logged the already thinned, super-secret, mushroom hunting spot of mine, and from the looks of things way up there there's going to be a lot more clear-cuts in the near future!

Mike

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top