JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's just my little rant, but here it goes. I got my stuff done and sat down for some TV. Red Dawn was on and it was pretty much the beginning. I can't imagine very many people on NW Firearms haven't seen it, but if not, I suggest you do, it's a good insight to what could happen to our country. They got to the part where the Cuban commander orders someone to go to the local sporting goods store and retrieve the gun registry paperwork. It would tell them who had what firearms and where they lived, all so they could round up potential troublemakers. I've seen it dozens of times, but it still got my blood boiling. If people think this kind of takeover could never happen, or never be attempted, think again. Maybe never in our lifetime, but I see it as a definite possibility.

And that got me thinking. One concerning thing in this present time, is all of our information is stored electronically. We don't even hear about a fraction of the hacking breaches in local and federal government. There's absolutely nothing to stop people from getting our private information and selling it via the dark web, or other countries themselves doing it. I see it as one of the most dangerous times in trying to protect our private information. All the while there is a relentless barrage of anti-gun, anti-2A legislation at the state and federal level.

I assume most people on this forum are of the stance that the government has absolutely no right to know what I have and how much, and I agree. I know some of us proclaim "I will not comply", which I completely understand, and I'm sure to a certain extent, some or most of us practice in one way or another (unregistered firearms handed down, traded, etc.) There are some of us that put that motto to practice ('unlicensed' conceal carry, trade deals with buddies, etc), but for most of us it's a slippery slope. We have families to support, careers (some military), and we must think of a financially secure future. I see what has happened in CA and NY and it makes me angry that people are trying to get that to happen here. We must continue to fight for our rights and let it be known that our rights will not be squashed.

Anyways, just my rant, had to get it off my chest.

We don't even hear about a fraction of the hacking breaches in local and federal government. There's absolutely nothing to stop people from getting our private information and selling it via the dark web, or other countries themselves doing it.

For the most part, the only security you have online is security through obscurity. As soon as your info becomes a part of something bigger, it gets to be more of a target.

If NWFA ever became big enough to get the attention, it's only be a matter of time before it was hacked. The largest corporations have had massive amounts of data stolen.

It's a safer bet to assume your info has already been stolen and already exists on some list being sold. Keep in mind that things like a concealed carry permit are state records that can be released through a state's freedom of information act(s).

So, assume your info is already compromised. Act accordingly.

Wa. State has already DOX'ed gun owners, and will do so again, for the good of the sheeple! We are NOT safe, so take what ever precautions you can, don't dwell on it too much, and get on with life! When trouble comes, be ready to deal with it, until then...............

... All the while there is a relentless barrage of anti-gun, anti-2A legislation at the state and federal level. ...

I'm sure you've noticed how many billionaires are behind this push -- it's about suppressing a "French Revolution" event. As the economy worsens, expect more. The last Great Depression gave us the NFA, what will we get this time?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top