Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Government Hyrocrisy at it's best

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by TapRackNGo, Jan 28, 2013.

1. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Government_Hypocrisy_zpsfc49953b.jpg

2. hermannr

hermannr Okanogan Highlands Well-Known Member

Ho, do you see that cop with the gangsta style pistol hold? No wonder the NYPD shot 9 civilians when they shot that guy at the empire state building.

3. wolfcreek

wolfcreek Redmond Member

To be fair, I can see that making some sense with a shield... to help get the sights into your limited field of view.

4. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

how big are the sights to have to turn the gun sideways, guess he wanted to see the pistol butt too

5. wolfcreek

wolfcreek Redmond Member

Not sure what you're saying, but I'm thinking that lining up sights with the pistol vertical and your arm around an obstacle puts a sideways break in your wrist that goes away if you angle the pistol about 45 degrees...

6. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

I see your point about it being more comfy for him

7. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The best part of the whole thing is this: WE, The taxpayers are paying for the Government "good guy" guns so they can use them to keep us all in line :whip: and eventually disarm us tax paying, gun slinging Terrorists who think the whole Constitution is still a valid document. Come now, you have to admit it's pretty darn funny.......... A buddy gave me a coffee cup years ago that says: "Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent".

andreys21 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Black Dog

Black Dog Eagle Creek Or Active Member

What I heard about the shooting at the Empire State building was that most of the people hit were hit by RICOCHETS. I guess if you can't hit what your aiming at bounce it off a wall and hope?