JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
[/B

From Prison Planet:
]"What do we do about the guns that are already in the hands of persons who, by law, are considered too dangerous to possess them?" Harris said in a letter to Vice President Joe Biden after a Connecticut school shooting in December left 26 dead. She recommended that Biden, heading a White House review of gun policy, consider California as a national model.

California leading the way to all gun confiscation.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/governm...ugh-media-censorship-and-goes-mainstream.html

Why the hell are Legislators not asking these questions is my problem. Why is Janet Napolitano not in front of a committee giving testimony?

I just called Wyden's office to demand that he ask what the hell DHS is doing. They girl on the other end of the phone was polite but, when I asked for a response she directed me to their email list. I told her that was not good enough, so (probably putting myself on a list) she took my address and phone number.

She did say that several people had been calling in about this issue. If you live in Oregon hit up Wyden's office, the more people call, the more it will pressure him to start an inquiry.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top