Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Government ammunition stockpiling story breaks through media censorship and goes main

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rocky3, Mar 13, 2013.

1. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

[/B

From Prison Planet:
    ]“What do we do about the guns that are already in the hands of persons who, by law, are considered too dangerous to possess them?” Harris said in a letter to Vice President Joe Biden after a Connecticut school shooting in December left 26 dead. She recommended that Biden, heading a White House review of gun policy, consider California as a national model.

California leading the way to all gun confiscation.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/governm...ugh-media-censorship-and-goes-mainstream.html

bcdon and (deleted member) like this.
  2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Won't surprise me if it loses steam. Mainstream media has prostituted itself to BHO.

3. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

No offense, but one article from Forbes doesn't exactly make this a MSM breakthrough.

4. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Why the hell are Legislators not asking these questions is my problem. Why is Janet Napolitano not in front of a committee giving testimony?

I just called Wyden's office to demand that he ask what the hell DHS is doing. They girl on the other end of the phone was polite but, when I asked for a response she directed me to their email list. I told her that was not good enough, so (probably putting myself on a list) she took my address and phone number.

She did say that several people had been calling in about this issue. If you live in Oregon hit up Wyden's office, the more people call, the more it will pressure him to start an inquiry.

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.