JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What it means to be Canadian.
My perverse take .......

For some deep reason - find this so depressing!

No not the horrible fires. These are to be expected, from time to time, and that is what preparation and insurance is for. That's why we have water tanks, and a week or two of food.

No what is supremely depressing that any government thinks that this we know best and "you will comply sheeple" attitude, and might I say with force of law, is an okay attitude.

This is just wrong!
Wake up people... If your state, has the legal force to declare a state of emergency, we the people need to limit what that means, and fast! You do not need your government to "help". That kind of dependency is just stupid. Self relaiance and grit is all American --- a government mandated refugee? ... I will not comply!

Last Edited:
Canadians have a history of living in peace without many threats. They have had many years of not needing to think for themselves (as a whole) and find that the government taking care of them is a system they are comfortable with.

Some from the Seattle area will remember Bob Rivers on the radio. I got tired of him interrupting everyone but I digress.
One time he said heck we could take ove Canada easily. Just keep the hockey playing ,along with ice fishing,pot and beer and they would never recognize a change

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top