JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a lot of it is divisiveness on other matters than firearms. the 2A community is very diverse and not everyone will get behind someone who will stand for our 2A rights based on other principals of that person.

we NEED everyone to be able to make our stand.
And that makes no sense to me. I'll never understand people who think that way. Almost none of my friends and I see eye to eye on everything, but I still love em.

The only new thing here is the ammo tax. Everything else was out there last year and just never went anywhere...

Not any more...

Hopefully the lessons from VA are being heeded.

Boss

Last Edited:
And that makes no sense to me. I'll never understand people who think that way. Almost none of my friends and I see eye to eye on everything, but I still love em.
people whine and moan about their gun rights getting taken away and then when it comes time to vote for someone who supports the 2A, they're either "too conservative,""not conservative enough" "too religious," "not religious enough," "not the same religion as 'me' " , or WHATEVER....blah blah blah...then, when someone worse gets elected, its back to whine and moan. we are our own worst enemy. you see, one thing i noticed about anti gunners....they HATE guns and they ALL can get behind that because it doesnt immediately affect them....anti gunners live in a utopia where "the police will protect you" or "if we just get rid of guns there wont be any "GUN VIOLENCE." which could not be further from the truth. "we" are responsible for our own safety.

people whine and moan about their gun rights getting taken away and then when it comes time to vote for someone who supports the 2A, they're either "too conservative,""not conservative enough" "too religious," "not religious enough," "not the same religion as 'me' " , or WHATEVER....blah blah blah...then, when someone worse gets elected, its back to whine and moan. we are our own worst enemy. you see, one thing i noticed about anti gunners....they HATE guns and they ALL can get behind that because it doesnt immediately affect them....anti gunners live in a utopia where "the police will protect you" or "if we just get rid of guns there wont be any "GUN VIOLENCE." which could not be further from the truth. "we" are responsible for our own safety.
Hard truth

Unless you have accepted abolishing the 2A and your RIGHT to keep and bear arms, this is probably a good time to be voting guns first. The way extreme "gun control" is sweeping the country, state after state, nowhere is safe.

Unless you have accepted abolishing the 2A and your RIGHT to keep and bear arms, this is probably a good time to be voting guns first. The way extreme "gun control" is sweeping the country, state after state, nowhere is safe.
i have been voting guns first since i turned 18 in 2006. at this point, nothing else matters to me(voting wise) more than our 2A rights.

This is just part of the never ending incremental steps to make it so challenging to legally own and use firearms that many will give up or not even start.

With the new Speaker in Olympia, they set the stage.

There's alot williful Condition White folks out there that simp!my refuse to open their eyes.

Maybe this will make the complacent and Fudds wake up. Yep, you'll be going through a BGC every time you try to buy some ammo for your Ruger Single Six.

Boss

Last Edited:
Maybe if we could get some unity and maybe take the whopping 5 minutes to fill out a ballot, we could perhaps put up some serious contention...there are alternatives, including some very pro 2A types:

Boss

Said it before, Ill say it again and I will probably be saying it after 2020

We are our own worst enemy. Many of these initiatives are OURS to lose not theirs to win. Conservatives need to band together and get thigns done. Even if you are a fudd or dont like gun culture.... anyone who is willing to accept the average person being armed is a person who will likely be true on other matters of individual liberty.

Swallow whatever else makes you want to stay home and not vote. Hold your noses and vote en masse for CONSERVATIVES because the alternative is the radical left. A decicion to sit this one out is a vote for the leftists

Maybe if we could get some unity and maybe take the whopping 5 minutes to fill out a ballot, we could perhaps put up some serious contention...there are alternatives, including some very pro 2A types:

Boss
"B-b-b-but MUH BUTTWEIPER AND MUH BALLGAME!"

I don't give a crap if all you have is an old .22 boltgun, if you give half a crap about ANY of your guns VOTE LIKE IT OR STFU! We can debate the Left-Right differences after we crush the Gun Grabbers of both parties.

Gov. Jay Inslee is joining Ferguson to propose limits to magazine capacity and a ban on the sale of assault weapons.​

Inslee, Ferguson to Legislature: It's time to limit high-capacity magazines, stop selling assault weapons in Washington
Attorney General Bob Ferguson announced today he will propose a package of legislation to combat mass shootings in Washington state. Gov. Jay Inslee, a longtime supporter of gun safety measures, is joining Ferguson for the first time to propose limits to magazine capacity and a ban on the sale of assault weapons.
Ferguson has been advocating for these changes since 2016.
In addition to renewing calls to ban the sale of these dangerous weapons and limits to magazine capacity, Ferguson is also proposing legislation to add background checks on ammunition sales after federal rules are changed, in addition to other safety measures to keep ammunition out of the hands of dangerous individuals.
Gov. Jay Inslee — "This is the time to take action on common sense measures that will save lives. We should be making it harder for those who want to inflict mass violence and destruction upon innocent people. By limiting magazine capacity and banning assault weapons, we can work toward a day where no one in Washington state loses a friend or family members to senseless gun violence."
Attorney General Bob Ferguson — "It took just 32 seconds for an individual armed with a 100-round double-drum magazine and an AR-15-style weapon to shoot 36 people before he was killed by law enforcement. That same rifle and magazine are perfectly legal to purchase in Washington state. That makes no sense."
Sen. Patty Kuderer, D-Bellevue — "I am sick and tired of the seemingly non-stop incidents of gun violence in this country. We are the only country in the world where mass shootings happen with this regularity. We also have the most lax gun laws of any country in the western world. That is not a coincidence. Enough is enough. These laws will interrupt this cycle of violence. They will save lives."
Rep. Javier Valdez, D-Seattle — "A mass shooter with a high-capacity magazine is capable of killing and injuring more people, and we've seen this happen over and over across the country and right here in Washington state. These are weapons of war that have no place outside of military use, police use, or sporting events, all of which are exempted from my bill."
Rep. Strom Peterson, D-Edmonds — "We live in an era of mass shooter drills at schools and anxiety about when and where the next attack will come. My neighbors in Mukilteo suffered through a shooting in 2016. That community is still recovering. We can prevent future shooters from obtaining weapons of war that enable mass casualties in a matter of seconds. Our children and neighbors deserve the freedom to live their lives without the fear of attack."
High-Capacity Magazine Limits
In 32 seconds, an individual armed with a 100-round double-drum magazine and an AR-15-type weapon killed or injured 36 people in a Dayton, Ohio, nightclub on Aug. 3, 2019. The Dayton mass shooting occurred just one day after a mass shooting at an El Paso Wal-Mart, where a white nationalist armed with an AK-47-type rifle and multiple high-capacity magazines killed or injured 46 people, including children.
Despite restrictions in nine states, high-capacity magazines — including that same 100-round double-drum magazine — are legal to purchase in Washington state.
High-capacity magazines were used in two mass shootings in Washington in the last four years, in Mukilteo and Burlington.
Since 1980, according to the Violence Policy Center, high-capacity magazines have been involved in at least 74 mass shootings, resulting in 720 fatalities and 1,116 persons injured. An analysis of mass shootings from 2009 to 2017 revealed that 58 percent involved high-capacity magazines, resulting in twice as many fatalities and 1,400 percent more injuries per incident compared to those that did not involve high-capacity magazines.
Limiting magazine capacity forces shooters to reload, buying precious seconds for victims and law enforcement. A would-be mass shooter at Seattle Pacific University was prevented when a student tackled the gunman when he was reloading his shotgun. During Sandy Hook, 11 children were able to escape while the shooter was forced to reload. The Dayton shooter fired 41 rounds and would have had to reload even if he had a military magazine. In Parkland, Fla., the mass shooting ended only when Nikolas Cruz's assault weapon jammed when he attempted to reload. In the 2011 Tucson shooting of then-Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., the mass shooting was interrupted when the shooter, who was using a 33-round magazine, stopped to reload and fumbled the fresh ammunition.
Multiple federal courts of appeals upheld laws limiting magazine capacity. The United States Supreme Court allowed those decisions to stand.
Ferguson and Inslee are proposing joint-request legislation to limit magazines to 10-rounds. Sen. Kuderer and Rep. Valdez will prime sponsor the legislation in the state Senate and House, respectively. The bill makes an exception for law enforcement, military and recreational shooting ranges. It requires safe and secure storage for magazines grandfathered by possession on the effective date of the legislation.
Assault Weapons Sales
For the fourth consecutive session, Ferguson is proposing legislation to ban the sale of assault weapons. For the first time, Gov. Inslee will jointly request the legislation. The bill makes an exception for law enforcement, military personnel and recreational shooting ranges. The allows for the possession of grandfathered weapons purchased before the effective date of the legislation.
The bill's definition to assault weapons is similar to the definition used by the seven other states that have banned the sale of assault weapons — semi-automatic weapons that contain at least one military-style feature. Those laws have survived legal challenge.
Compared to any other firearm, an assault weapon is seven times more likely to kill law enforcement, according to the Violence Policy Center. A study analyzing FBI data showed that 20 percent of the law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty from 1998 to 2001 were killed with assault weapons.
Assault weapons are 11 times more likely to be used in a mass shooting than a handgun. When assault weapons or high-capacity magazines are used in a mass shooting, more than twice as many people are shot.
The bullet of a 9 mm handgun travels at 1,200 feet per second and delivers a kinetic energy of 400 foot pounds. By comparison, the standard AR-15 .223 caliber bullet travels at 3,251 feet per second and delivers 1,300 foot pounds. Tissue destruction of the AR-15 is enhanced by cavitation — the destruction of tissue beyond the direct pathway of the bullet — caused by high velocity bullets with kinetic energies that are over 2,500 foot pounds.
The bill is sponsored by Sen. Kuderer and Rep. Peterson.
Ammunition Sales
Ferguson is also proposing legislation to strengthen state rules regarding ammunition sales.
Washington state does not regulate ammunition sales the way many other states do. Unlike Washington, for example, Louisiana, Nevada, and Texas prohibit the knowing sale of ammunition to violent offenders. 14 states prohibit the possession of ammunition by individuals prohibited from owning firearms, but not Washington state.
Current law does not require background checks for ammunition, even though dangerous individuals prohibited from owning firearms sometimes evade controls intended to prevent them from acquiring firearms, or refuse to surrender firearms as the law requires. The bill is sponsored by Rep. Amy Wallen, D-Kirkland.
Ferguson's ammunition legislation:
  • Prohibits violent felons and other individuals who cannot lawfully obtain firearms from purchasing or possessing ammunition.
  • Makes it illegal for firearms dealers to knowingly sell ammunition to violent felons and other individuals prohibited from owning firearms.
  • Prohibits dealers from knowingly selling ammunition to violent offenders and other individuals prohibited from owning firearms.
  • Requires ammunition sellers to obtain a state firearms license, which costs $125. This change will not impact current firearms dealers.
  • Requires background checks for all ammunition sales 30 days after the U.S. Department of Justice changes its rules and authorizes dealers to use the national instant criminal background check system, known as NICS, to initiate a check for a transfer of ammunition.
A survey conducted by Fox News found that 80 percent of respondents supported laws requiring background checks on purchasers of ammunition.
Rep. Amy Wallen — "Ammunition safety is a critical component of firearm safety that we can't forget about. We can't keep our communities safe if dangerous individuals who are prohibited from owning guns can still keep ammunition. It's past time for Washington to catch up with states like Idaho, Louisiana, and Texas and prevent dangerous individuals from purchasing ammunition."
In September, Ferguson joined 20 other attorneys general in a letter to Congressional leadership in support of the most recent bills to require federal background checks for ammunition. The bills, known as Jaime's Law, are named after 14-year-old Jaime Guttenberg, who was among the 17 students and teachers killed in the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., in 2018.

When are people going to wake up and realize every time you vote your literally voting for expanding government. Left wing and right wing come from the same bird. Your being tricked.

When are people going to wake up and realize every time you vote your literally voting for expanding government. Left wing and right wing come from the same bird. Your being tricked.

I dont see any Rs or Ls next to the sponsors of these bills. Dont vote and you give them free reign to do as they please.

Ladies & gentlemen, I present exhibit A

This right here is the problem... The mantra of the ones who are partially responsible for the gradual loss of freedom you are witnessing.

Thanks buddy, we all appreciate your efforts in keeping us all woke to whats really happening

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top