JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a crock! He needs to go! Let your votes be heard next election.

Pretty sure most of WA (geographically) did last election, aaaaand then they counted King county. IIRC, Bill Bryant had like a 75% lead otherwise.

Not sure why proximity to water is such a reliable indicator of stupidityo_O

What a crock! He needs to go! Let your votes be heard next election.
We had a good governor in Dino Rossi - except that they kept recounting and recounting until John Heinz-Kerry's money overturned the election. 3rd time was the charm.

Inslee is a liberal washrag. He believes whatever progressivism currently teaches.

This guy has the right idea.

My advice: Keep up the police pistol program without the guv. The NRA can send Ollie or Wayne to Washington each year to hand out the awards. That would be sticking a thumb in somebody's eye! Ignore the governor and his organization and show him what an irrelevant left-wing boob he is. Nothing cures stupidity like being laughed at.

His next step will be to join the kneelers during the national anthem before an NFL game. He and his co-conspirators may yet drive me out of my beloved state of Washington. He and his kind has already ruined the west side of the state, and soon, it appears that the east side may no longer be free. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top