JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northern I5 corridor decides the state. Most anything Eugene down doesn't matter or have any say.

Knute is a RINO. Brown is a communist/dictator at this point.

You'd be incorrect.
I cannot recall exactly where I've seen it, but the I5 corridor metro areas all play heavily into what's passes/doesn't pass.
If your trying to tell me that Eugene and the Medford/Ashland areas don't matter. I ain't buying it.
Those areas are largely liberal/leftist enclaves and vote accordingly.

Knute was always a turd. Oregon lacks a reputable Republican that can successfully challenge the Kates of the world. That's why the only successful candidate will be a DINO.
This is sadly why OR and WA just keep going lower. Every election there is only 2 who can win. The "better one" is never perfect of course. So a LOT of gun owners either sit out, or throw away their vote. When they do this they are voting for the worst choice who wins. As it gets worse they say "we are outnumbered" and no point in voting. So they get exactly what they deserve. It's not all just one race either. We have city, county, and state races and the national. All of it together leads to more of this yet, too many gun owners will not lift a finger. So again we get the government we deserve :s0092:
It keeps looking to me like we have just had it too easy for too long. Well that may well come to an abrupt end here sadly.

Northern I5 corridor decides the state. Most anything Eugene down doesn't matter or have any say.

Knute is a RINO. Brown is a communist/dictator at this point.
I keep hearing stuff like this then watched as we could not get enough shooters to bother to sign a petition to try to beat that stupid law here that made .22 rifles "assault weapons". The people who refused to bother to sign are the problem. They also do not bother to vote claiming it's a waste. So they get exactly what they ask for.

Just watch your property taxes, gas taxes, alcohol/cigarette taxes, vehicle taxes, being alive taxes, being dead taxes, etc go up big time to pay for her "2 week" curve flattening. The money has to come from somewhere and it's for the children, don't you know? You're just so heartless to want to keep what you earned. I hope she gets incurable cancer and Alzheimer's

City of Pdx Pearl District residents were complaining on NMAX of the riots and destruction in their neighborhood. Just guessing they are blaming the City of Pdx management for their misfortunes, but not themselves for their voting. Blaming others but not themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top