JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for taking this initiative etrain, this will help identify those politicians who are gun and constitution friendly...

Happy to help, but I'll need input from members around the state to help me compile the lists - then I'll do my best to have it presented in an easy-to-find and easy-to-read format.

Seems to me, trying to get people to NOT vote for Brown or other Dems using a 2A argument is going to fall on a lot of deaf ears here in the Willamette Valley. Brown and the others are also the reason we have the increasing minimum wage AND Carbon fuel tax, two things that cost us more money and will do very little, if anything. Small business owners and the regular working schmuck that needs to wait for pay-day to send the electric bill will be the ones harmed by Dems being elected. Those are the people that need to be convinced to vote Repub this year

This is actually old news.

The best way to show Kate what we as Constitutional Oregonians think of her Executive Orders statement is to show her the door in a landslide in November...

Vote her out, let her feel the burn!!!!!!

No more leftist control of the Great State of Oregon!!!

She's a real peach!!!!
Yep and everyone let her get into office with 65% and less show up at the polls, had she lost the secretary position and Kitz was gone things would have been very different for gun owners last year. Lazy voters are what allowed her to gain power. She's just capitalizing on the lazy and stupid that don't vote or send in ballots.

But the last 30 seconds of the video makes it alllll worth it! Watch it. :D
Thanks Stomper!!! The acid is right up in the ole boca now....

Aaaaa.... Aaaaa.... Aaaaa....

Another well spoken, cohesive Bloomberg flunky.... Not too worried about her yet, let's see what happens in November...

She should be at the top of the list with Barker and Prozanski for removal this November...

Just wish there were more identified Constitutional political candidates... I'll be paying close attention to the work etrain is doing on identifying those who support our rights...

Vote early, vote often!

But the last 30 seconds of the video makes it alllll worth it! Watch it. :D

Stomper you rascal you!

" Keep guns out of the hands of folks who have unstable health issues" Sound like the poor souls inflicted with IBS will be losing 2nd amendment rights? That's going WAY too far!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top