JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The volunteer they interviewed, Rick Hudson, did a great interview! Nailed it! Rick, if you're a member here, Thanks. Ya did good.

So glad I found this forum. Can't wait to make it out to one of these and help keep our shooting areas clean.

It's sad that we have to have clean up parties in the first place, everyone should clean up after themselves and not take advantage of the freedoms we have, but awesome that there are people like those in the video who step up like they did.

For you guys who made it and supported the effort, you are heroes; keeping the lands open to responsible recreational shooting for the next generation.

I shoot on private land and was displeased with the last group who left their trash. I am sure the land owner will not be to happy to see the trash despite my attempt to clean it up. I know the culprits and will inform the land owner. It is so important to clean up after ourselves or it will all be shutdown.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top