JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I only do my best to organize this sort of stuff, you guys are the ones who make it happen!

Again, I want to thank Bill (@Cogs) and Rick (@GunRightsCoalition) for all their hard work in organizing these clean-ups.

WOW!!!!! And they gave NWFA such high praise, too! I am really pleased to be a part of a forum like this. Thanks, Joe, for making changes in your life, in part, to make sure events like this can actually happen.

Great job on this one! Now we just need to keep doing this and get the word out. Maybe someday we wont find trash all over the shooting areas:rolleyes:

Very nice! I'm in for the next one. My employer requires me to volunteer 8 hours each quarter and honestly I can't think of a better way to help out!

@Kruejl , Keep an eye on the section; Events and Get Togethers. That's where you'll find these projects every so often. You can also click on the Watch Forum button (top right corner on the Events page) to keep up on opportunities posted in the Events section.

We'll get you those 8 hours!

This is really cool. A nice Salmonberry road clean up would be fun.
The news needs to see this video and see that pro firearm advocacy groups help the community way more than their opposing gun and liberty grabbing critics.
.. But at the same time it opens up the news to see our shooting spots and portray us in a bad light.. Like they most likely will anyway.

That video should be shared in other forums, and this should be a Sticky.

Here's what I know of where it's been shared. Yacolt Burn Trails shared it on their Facebook page (they are "Pistons Wild Motor Sports Club"), it's on Northwest Firearms FB page, I shared it on my home FB page, shared it on our up coming clean up project, May 31st, at NWFA Events & Get Together s thread; http://www.northwestfirearms.com/th...-may-31st-clean-up-n-shoot-washington.170201/ and put it on our FB event page; https://www.facebook.com/events/630790036997126/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming . I also sent it to my clean up project contact person at WA State Dept. of Natural Resources, just for the fun of it.

Anyone know where else it's been shared?

This is really cool. A nice Salmonberry road clean up would be fun.
The news needs to see this video and see that pro firearm advocacy groups help the community way more than their opposing gun and liberty grabbing critics.
.. But at the same time it opens up the news to see our shooting spots and portray us in a bad light.. Like they most likely will anyway.

ZA, want a share any more info on the Salmonberry Road? Could be a 'target' for a next clean up project!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top