JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw a yard sale this morning and just stopped by since I had $50 burning a hole in my pocket. In the sporting goods area, I saw a pretty new Mossberg plinkster. I asked the old guy how much, and he told me $35. I told him it was worth a lot more than that, and he should ask at least $100. He said he bought it for his grandkids, and his daughter in law would not allow it, so he just wanted someone to enjoy it. I bought it from him for $35, then he asked me if I needed ammo for it. Of course, I said, I am always looking for 22LR. So he went in the house and came out with 4 Remington 525 bricks of Golden Bullets and said $5 each. I told him that he could get $20 to $30 each, and I only had $15 left, so I would give him that for 1 of them, and he should sell the rest for at least 20 each. He said he didnt want to deal with it, so he would give me all 4 for the $15 I had. ....:eek:.... So I got a new plinkster AND 4 Bricks for it for FIFTY BUCKS! This stuff never happens to me, just had to rave , thanks for listening. :)

I went back and took him a 12 pack like you guys suggested, and his eyes lit up. He is a lonely guy, so I sat with him at his yard sale for a while and talked. When the talk got around to guns, he took me in his Walk in gun closet and showed me more firearms than Ive seen in any shop. He has stuff from both world wars all the way up to some really nice ARs and Glocks. His ammo room is temp and humidity controlled like a cigar storeroom. He said whenever I want, I can take anything out and shoot it, and he might come along once in awhile, but his arthritis prevents him from doing so very often. Super nice guy and Im glad I got to meet and hang out with him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top