JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I kept hoping that one of them would yank so hard, the hook comes flying back and lodging in one of their eyes.
Or, better yet, one of them falls into the river and doesn't know how to swim.

It's not legal.
Most just want the eggs from the females. Notice the dead fish in the ditch across the road.
This is what happens when you cut back state funds for game wardens.

Got any license plate numbers. I think this ought to be forwarded to the authority's. Just because they cut back the number of wardens does not mean that we as sportsmen cant do something about it.

JRuby

Got any license plate numbers. I think this ought to be forwarded to the authority's. Just because they cut back the number of wardens does not mean that we as sportsmen cant do something about it.

JRuby

As in stand up and say something if it's illegal! Coastal, is it or isn't it? I don't give two turds what the hell people think, I video them, make the call and wait for the LEO's and then am willing to go to court as a witness, I've done it several times down here. It literally took going to many ODF&W meetings, writing letter after letter and having one very good OSP officer (Ryan Kher) on board to get it done, but after several years the slob technique of stationary corkie SNAGGING has been banned. Yes, many slobs were as mad as wet hens, but they did it to themselves. This video is great evidence and as such should be used. IF my comment offends anyone, too bad. If you condone this type of activity and lack of ethics and morals, in my eyes your one of them period.

You're looking at the infamous Skokomish River

What the kid is doing is legal via tribal sgreement. The poor dumb bastards on the other side of the river must use one barbless hook or the game warden will take their birthday away. I just don't gt how there can be two sets of laws on the same river

I don't Have a problem with Indians fishing but they should have to do it the same way their ancestors did! With Cedar bark nets and willow dip nets, Mono filament and modern gear is not a tribal invention or a tribal right, You want your tribal rights use historic gear not a modern mans invention Let the liberal pansy government take charge and you get this kind of Double standard bull$hit

I don't Have a problem with Indians fishing but they should have to do it the same way their ancestors did[/B]! With Cedar bark nets and willow dip nets, Mono filament and modern gear is not a tribal invention or a tribal right, You want your tribal rights use historic gear not a modern mans invention Let the liberal pansy government take charge and you get this kind of Double standard bull$hit

be careful about what you want if they put a fish wheel they could drain the river of fish.

I quit fishin the Skok years ago due to this same crap. A guy can't even catch a fish without 10-20 guys running up to where you fished eggs & float & they start snagging!!!!
Makes me sick to see so many guys down there with 10-12' G.Loomis rods and $200+ reels snagging the fish, landing them, bonkin them & high 5vin each other!!!! :s0095:

Fishing, fishing regs, and fishing reg enforcement are 3 seperate things that do not always go together. Add some Indians, toss in a few overwhelmed LEO's, and stir with the 1974 Boldt Decision. Dont forget to season with dams, tree huggers, and global warming. I quit. Its just no fun anymore. When a man needs a concealed handgun to fish safely its time to quit.

I quit fishin the Skok years ago due to this same crap. A guy can't even catch a fish without 10-20 guys running up to where you fished eggs & float & they start snagging!!!!
Makes me sick to see so many guys down there with 10-12' G.Loomis rods and $200+ reels snagging the fish, landing them, bonkin them & high 5vin each other!!!! :s0095:

Stevens Creek on the Hump is the "Skok West" I think. Lots of flossing but not much fishing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top