JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was out at the club today when a member brought in a couple of subguns. He had a PPSH and a French mat 49:D Got to run a mag through each and it was fun as Heck.:s0155:

jj

:D That PPSH had a high rate of fire.:D You could see about ten empties in the air before the first hit the ground:s0114: That French subgun had about 600rpm and was real fun too but damn the PPSH was like a buzzsaw.:)

jj

Here is a video from Per the Dane last weekend @ The Big Sandy MG Shoot.
The Red Laser beams are from the Twin Aircraft .50's we built............

Only $330 for 8 second's of trigger time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Didn't know it was a contest with you or I would have talked some Sh#t.
I'm down here smashing rivets 6 or 7 day's a week if you need someone to talk to.
Or you can call one of the many mental health emergency #'s out there to get the help you need.

Nathan 503-556-5080

I'm Not a counselor But I play one on the internet..............

Didn't know it was a contest with you or I would have talked some Sh#t.
I'm down here smashing rivets 6 or 7 day's a week if you need someone to talk to.
Or you can call one of the many mental health emergency #'s out there to get the help you need.

Nathan 503-556-5080

I'm Not a counselor But I play one on the internet..............

Dude, it's a good natured jab at a nearly 7yr old NECRO-thread ressurection... :rolleyes:

BTW- the video was cool as sheite and I enjoyed it, sorry I didn't mention that. ;)

Per ( Pear if you speak American ) is pretty cool for a Dane.
Just don't let him drink moon shine he think's he knows kung foo when he is drunk.
He told us this was one of his 2 Burner drones When we asked about it getting shot down.

wsl7b9.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Per ( Pear if you speak American ) is pretty cool for a Dane.
Just don't let him drink moon shine he think's he knows kung foo when he is drunk.
He told us this was one of his 2 Burner drones When we asked about it getting shot down.

Hey there Who TFRU: just saw SGAmmo has 100rd cans of .50cal BMG linked ball at $318 shipped.

100 Round Can - 50 Cal BMG Ball F1 Linked ADI M33 661 Grain FMJ Surplus Ammo | SGAmmo.com

No idea on if that's a decent price or not, but given the price of brass & links, it can't be too crazy in today's market.

wow, speaking of opening an old thread...i wonder how "just jim" is doing? havent heard from him on here since he said he was leaving after sb941.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top