JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel like I should get a leather tricorn and pull out the French briquet. Yar

76F4A346-DA90-41C2-90BF-6FF32F3354D8.jpeg

20 grains of 2f and the rest the same. The line that was available was too far at 50 yards. (Black powder range was oddly full) a friend hit a target at 100 that he wasn't aiming at.

Heck I shoot so good that sometimes I even hit stuff I ain't aiming at...:eek: :D

Sounds like a good load you have....maybe just getting used to how the pistol shoots...
Andy
Might try the 30 grain too. No recoil really. I need to make a better ramrod for using and such. Stabbed the end into my hand.

I do remember that. So would you just stick with the 20 since it works? I am not thinking of going much higher, was just thinking of trying the load you mentioned. I know it goes 100 yards sometimes with enough force to knock a steel bison cutout down. And I think a wooden loading rod makes sense, and just leave the original one as is. Ergonomically, it is quite lacking. Being much smaller at the hand end explains the round puncture wound in the web of my right hand. Expect more questions though folks. this black powder thing is fun and I may get some repros to use frequently.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top